[3.8] CI Mjolner CoC Ball Lightning Assassin - up to 6M Shaper DPS, 11k ES, 5k+ ES Recovery/s

Hi, I have just released a new build guide, which you can find here. The new build is of course weaker than this build, but it is at least fun.

Thank you for all the positive comments in this thread!
"
I don't understand - which auras are turned on manually?

Zealotry, discipline and pricision. If you have level 4 enlighten, use aspect of the spider as well.
Hi, I have a spare body chest and decided to give it to someone who starts this build. Visit this link and massage me. Don't forget to link your Mjolner in the massage to receive 100% discount.
Edit: Sold out.
Last edited by N0esy on Oct 20, 2019, 10:00:10 AM
Nice,
Too late for me, already bought mine (I Could use an unnatural instinct or lethal pride if anyone has 1 spare lying around)

Just hit level 80 and finally can equip some of the later gear.
Have been running red maps up to t15 (with some issues), which is impressive for such low level.

Man, doing blight is much more difficult than with a necro and I highly doubt I can do blighted maps with this build. At least you don't have to summon a ton of minions at log in.

Last edited by snowmittens on Oct 20, 2019, 10:15:46 AM
"
explain why we need Utmost Intellect?

Mah Jole Neer requires 300 Int
Stupid question, but what ilvl should our hubris circlet be? Is it a huge deal, or 84+? I'm having a difficult time trying to find one with 40% Ball Lightning damage that's above ilvl 84 that isn't 10ex lol.

Edit: For crafting of course
Last edited by Anointedone on Oct 22, 2019, 11:03:23 AM
Until I have any target for the hitting it's ok, but that smog-phase of Chimera kills me again and again: no ES per hit, no leech, no fortify... How to survive?
"
o1ego1eg wrote:
Until I have any target for the hitting it's ok, but that smog-phase of Chimera kills me again and again: no ES per hit, no leech, no fortify... How to survive?

OP specifies in his guide that this build won't work without ES on hit watchers eye. If it's just tough mods, I'd recommend rerolling. Even with a mana flask, no leech is tough. I don't bother with it tbh. Reflect is doable, but it can still kill you depending on map mods.
Last edited by Anointedone on Oct 22, 2019, 12:16:08 PM
"
explain why we need Utmost Intellect?

You gain 1% ES every 5 int. You gain more ES from Utmost Intellect cluster than 6% increased ES nodes. Also, you might be able to increase the gem level of precision because you now have more mana.

"
Anointedone wrote:
Stupid question, but what ilvl should our hubris circlet be? Is it a huge deal, or 84+? I'm having a difficult time trying to find one with 40% Ball Lightning damage that's above ilvl 84 that isn't 10ex lol.

Edit: For crafting of course

I don't think it's worth spending 10 ex. My helmet is like level 74. Level 72 or higher is fine.

"
o1ego1eg wrote:

As I said several times in this thread, chimera is a hard boss. My advice is the following:
-Always reroll deadly mods.
-Create a portal when you enter the arena and use it if you cannot find him quick enough. Watch my video. I always do this just in case.
-Use Vaal discipline.
-Although I usually don't use it, you can use Soul of the Brine King Pantheon in this specific map to avoid getting stunned too often.
I meant item level, not required level. I think yours is ilvl 84. Just curious if there were certain rolls that require higher item level. I ask, because I was able to find an ilvl 83 req. level 69 hubris with 40% ball lightning for 1ex. Wanted to make sure before fossil crafting. Thanks again for the build, it's super fun.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info