[3.8] CI Mjolner CoC Ball Lightning Assassin - up to 6M Shaper DPS, 11k ES, 5k+ ES Recovery/s

Tips on what to upgrade next?
I know getting ball enchant on helm

anyhting else?
I laugh at pooping dogs, just to see them get confused.
Love the build, ty :)
"
PoorLime wrote:

Tips on what to upgrade next?
I know getting ball enchant on helm

anyhting else?

Your gear is already solid, so there are no cheap upgrade.
1.The easiest upgrade is to buy 21/20 (or 21/0) ball lightning gems, and to use level 4 enlighten + aspect of the spider. 21/0 ball lightning gems are better than 20/20 ones.
2.I would look for crit multi or other damage mods on your amulet.
3. You can also look for a damage mod on your shield, but you will most likely lose some defensive stats by doing this. It is up to your preference.
4. Look for a strength mod on your belt.
5. I think the dex mod on your ring is not necessary, so your ring has only 3 useful mods (ES, strength and cold resist). I would look for a ring with more resists (or aspect of the spider).

Is there a neat option to introduce cold damage and herald-of-ice-shatter into this (otherwise totally awesome) build?
"
bugenville wrote:
Is there a neat option to introduce cold damage and herald-of-ice-shatter into this (otherwise totally awesome) build?

Never tried, but what about using added cold damage supports instead of elemental focus? You can drop aspect of the spider to use herald of ice. Please give us your feeling after trying this.
So this is the first time doing this build and I seem to have everything I need.. I have full resists and like 7.9k es atm. Yet my damage is rather low. Struggling to lkill bosses above t11. I would link the gear. But not sure how lol
"
Ruekatu wrote:
So this is the first time doing this build and I seem to have everything I need.. I have full resists and like 7.9k es atm. Yet my damage is rather low. Struggling to lkill bosses above t11. I would link the gear. But not sure how lol

1. Open a page to write a comment.
2. Click your character's name in the top left of the page.
3. Click items you want to link. Nothing seems to happen, but don't worry. Don't click more than once.
4. Close the pop-up window by clicking "x" in the top right.

Another way is to make your character public. By doing this, everyone will be able to see your character. This is recommended because you will also be able to import your character to PoB, which is a mandatory software if you want to optimize your character.
Google "poe character public" to find a way to do this.
Last edited by N0esy on Nov 5, 2019, 1:33:55 PM

This is currently what i have. Then i also have the jewels that are recommended.
"
bugenville wrote:

You read my fricken mind. I came here to ask the same thing lol. Let us know your findings. I have a 21/20 herald of ice in my stash, but I'm not at home. I'll try later tonight.
"
Ruekatu wrote:

This is currently what i have. Then i also have the jewels that are recommended.

Overall, your should have enough damage to do up to T16 maps. I guess there are some problems in your gameplay. Don't forget to use flasks and vortex against bosses. Hit enemies at the edge of cyclone, not at the center. Also, it is always a good idea to reroll crazy map mods, like 40% elemental resist + elemental equilibrium + increased life.

One thing to increase your damage is to use elemental focus instead of energy leech. Even 0.2% ES leech from the passive tree is enough to achieve max leech rate.
Another thing I noticed is that you have a lot of cold resist. Are you sure that your uncapped lightning resist is higher than uncapped cold resist? This depends on your passive tree and jewels, so I cannot tell. If not, The Wise Oak does nothing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info