[3.12] Double Strike / Flicker Assassin ~ League starter and ender! U-Elder and U-Atziri deathless!

Have you experimented with any of the cluster jewels?

Also, what do you think I should upgrade next in terms of priority? I'm probably thinking the boots w/ fortify on them, but I feel like they're way too expensive atm. Probably going to wait a day or two for the prices to drop.
Great guide, i do enjoy flicker strike.

One thing is about large clusters, have you thought about what cluster you would need in order to reconsider some decisions in the tree?

you would htink that gems like this could be useful somehow

Last edited by evolite on Mar 16, 2020, 5:36:58 AM
looks like flicker good..
until delirium up - budget gear can't handle with long fight in delirium

ok, probably my gear not good enough and low lvl - but i cant imagine what insane gear need to fight in fog over t10 map.
"
roguemjb wrote:
"
Orzi wrote:
I have been looking at going daggers instead of swords... using nightblade support.

How viable do you think this could be?

Daggers are the worst though, and while Nightblade does sound amazing, it messes up interaction with Mistwalker Elusive, like you get the benefits of one but not the other. Daggers will be pricey and the passives aren't as good, but you could make it work if you just enjoy them regardless. Swords > claws > daggers for this build and melee in general, imho.

Thanks for the prompt reply!

Any suggestions on armour mods for Flicker if you want to replace fortify?
RAAAAAAAA!

(╯ಠ益ಠ)╯︵ ┻━┻ ︵ ǝ︵ o︵ d

I'm out.
Hi.
Trying ur build now. Very satisfied by overall clearing speed and DPS (even with DW bug lul), but i have troubles with survivability. T2 (74 lvl i believe) crusader just 2-shots me, same about Atziri. Ok, i can get pantheon, uberlab ascendancy, better life rolls, link fortify to double strike and everything, but it wont upgrade my survivability by 300-500%+++ to be enough for, lets say, t15+\shaper\elder, not speaking about Sirus.

How should i survive in lategame?

And another question. If i someday get to uber-uberlategame, should i aim on getting The Savior+Paradoxica, HH and all this uberpriced stuff?

Thanks!
"
roguemjb wrote:

You need life and multi on your amulet. You have splash on DS but not on Flicker, that is backwards. DS is single target, Flicker is for clearing. For your 5 link, make it 4 reds 1 green. Flicker-melee(or fort)-multi-splash-call. Seriously, without Melee Splash on Flicker, your clear will be complete shit.

Get more physical damage and life on your gear. Get a silver flask anywhere, and get an Atziri's Promise flask for like 3 chaos. Replace the swords when able. Also, I said this in the guide couple times, Aspect of the Panther and Weapon Artistry are lousy, take them absolutely LAST, if EVER. Regret those 4 points and push into marauder area to Strong Arm.

What a shame... Accidentally I swap flicker with dd...
I bought amulet, all flasks and feel alive now. Also, I changed Aspet and Artistry as you mentioned. So what item should I replace now - swords or something else?

What should I look for swords? Looking for something cheap right now, some 10c/each -> https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Delirium/dVZqJQoUJ

Global Critical Strike Multiplier
Increased Physical Damage
Adds XX to XX Physical Damage
5% increased Attack Speed

For 5-link I should play with flicker or stay with dd?

Thank you for all tips, you are really helpful
Last edited by mefistofx on Mar 16, 2020, 11:54:17 AM
"
nateirl wrote:
Hi.
Trying ur build now. Very satisfied by overall clearing speed and DPS (even with DW bug lul), but i have troubles with survivability. T2 (74 lvl i believe) crusader just 2-shots me, same about Atziri. Ok, i can get pantheon, uberlab ascendancy, better life rolls, link fortify to double strike and everything, but it wont upgrade my survivability by 300-500%+++ to be enough for, lets say, t15+\shaper\elder, not speaking about Sirus.

And another question. If i someday get to uber-uberlategame, should i aim on getting The Savior+Paradoxica, HH and all this uberpriced stuff?

Thanks!

i had the same issue as you, untill i got my belly and skilled in a defensive 4 link

CWDT-Steelskin-Duration-Molten shell

idk if this was in the guide or not, but i died a looot before i starte dusing it, now i feel a lot more healthy

and i 5linked flicker and put foritfy support there, so its always up
Last edited by evolite on Mar 16, 2020, 12:10:14 PM
Its very nice build, thanks for sharing and improving it, clearing speed is great, but i lack at single target dps ;/ at t14-16 its take a lot of time to get down boss. Using vaal double strike helps a bit but its not a solution.. Can you look at my stuff and tell me what to change first ;)

btw. this build works great against delirum mechanic ;D
"
evolite wrote:
"
nateirl wrote:
Hi.

Thanks!

i had the same issue as you, untill i got my belly and skilled in a defensive 4 link

CWDT-Steelskin-Duration-Molten shell

idk if this was in the guide or not, but i died a looot before i starte dusing it, now i feel a lot more healthy

and i 5linked flicker and put foritfy support there, so its always up

U have nothing to throw away to put that 4-link def setup. Idk what u threw away, but anyway thats a huge dps loss.

By the way we can remove portal and make 4-link leap slam with endurance charge on stun. A bit more defence.
"
holdat wrote:
Have you experimented with any of the cluster jewels?

Also, what do you think I should upgrade next in terms of priority? I'm probably thinking the boots w/ fortify on them, but I feel like they're way too expensive atm. Probably going to wait a day or two for the prices to drop.

Swords and flasks. Get 240+ pdps swords with 5.5% crit chance, at least 1.8 aps. And get 2 more damage flasks. You don't need quicksilvers, use leap slam to move around.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info