[3.12] Double Strike / Flicker Assassin ~ League starter and ender! U-Elder and U-Atziri deathless!

"
Daniil8888 wrote:
It's awful for league-starting...

It's definitely not. I see you're not using a foil, so you're probably experiencing the dual wield bug where the damage doesn't calculate correctly.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2785878
Also, you probably have low life, you can get a starkonja helm super cheap. You're also 67 and still using Innsbury's Edge. You can get a 5 link cheap as well, mine was 3c. Don't shit talk the build quite yet, when you can make cheap efficient improvements.
Hey roguemjb,
just started playing flicker with your build. To be honest I struggle a lot with lack of damage. Could you please check what can I change in my items/gems to somehow improve my dps? Now I'm trying to get better flasks but currency is mega low :(

For white mobs I just click with diamond flask, blood rage and vaal ds if ready
Last edited by mefistofx on Mar 15, 2020, 4:52:08 PM
"
mefistofx wrote:
Hey roguemjb,
just started playing flicker with your build. To be honest I struggle a lot with lack of damage. Could you please check what can I change in my items/gems to somehow improve my dps? Now I'm trying to get better flasks but currency is mega low :(

For white mobs I just click with diamond flask, blood rage and vaal ds if ready

You need life and multi on your amulet. You have splash on DS but not on Flicker, that is backwards. DS is single target, Flicker is for clearing. For your 5 link, make it 4 reds 1 green. Flicker-melee(or fort)-multi-splash-call. Seriously, without Melee Splash on Flicker, your clear will be complete shit.

Get more physical damage and life on your gear. Get a silver flask anywhere, and get an Atziri's Promise flask for like 3 chaos. Replace the swords when able. Also, I said this in the guide couple times, Aspect of the Panther and Weapon Artistry are lousy, take them absolutely LAST, if EVER. Regret those 4 points and push into marauder area to Strong Arm.
Last edited by roguemjb on Mar 15, 2020, 5:23:05 PM
Hey OP, having a blast with flicker so far, bit concerned about late game survivablity with delirium but hey, it's still super early.

That dual wield bug is so annoying though, DS feels super bad.
"
blaupe wrote:
Hey OP, having a blast with flicker so far, bit concerned about late game survivablity with delirium but hey, it's still super early.

That dual wield bug is so annoying though, DS feels super bad.

Sell one of those Ichimonjis and get a foil. The dw bug is only if you're using 2 regular swords. Ichi is selling high right now, so replacing it should be no issue.

As for the delirium, if you start hitting like a wet noodle, just end it. Making your maps delirius is actually lots easier to play with than the short delirium you find in maps. The league mechanics are always overtuned at the start, GGG always nerfs it and increases rewards. Every single league is the same.
"
roguemjb wrote:
"
Daniil8888 wrote:

It's definitely not. I see you're not using a foil, so you're probably experiencing the dual wield bug where the damage doesn't calculate correctly.
Also, you probably have low life, you can get a starkonja helm super cheap. You're also 67 and still using Innsbury's Edge. You can get a 5 link cheap as well, mine was 3c. Don't shit talk the build quite yet, when you can make cheap efficient improvements.

Sorry for my words. Just died 4 times in a row...
Saint-Petersburg. KUPCHINO!
"
roguemjb wrote:
"
Daniil8888 wrote:

Saint-Petersburg. KUPCHINO!
"
Daniil8888 wrote:
"
roguemjb wrote:
"
Daniil8888 wrote:

No worries friendo, just keep at it. You can add enchants to several gear slots that I can see, like boots, ring, neck, even the rare sword, if I read it right. It'll come together.
Last edited by roguemjb on Mar 15, 2020, 8:09:07 PM
hey just wondering if you could check my setup out since im not sure what the best thing to upgrade is :D, flicker strike going amazing
"
hey just wondering if you could check my setup out since im not sure what the best thing to upgrade is :D, flicker strike going amazing

Swords for sure, you have a 6 link belly but are using 130 dps swords? You can replace those for a few chaos for a massive dps upgrade. Next, replace the belt, then get gloves with life. GLHF!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info