[3.12] Double Strike / Flicker Assassin ~ League starter and ender! U-Elder and U-Atziri deathless!

"
roguemjb wrote:
"
markcham wrote:
What would i put in a 5L chest? When i put flicker or doublestrike there it says it requires swords

I see you have whirling blades equipped but are using a mace which won't work, that could be what you're seeing.

Yep that was it, thank you. I didn't think my off-hand would affect that. I have Flicker - melee phys - acnestral call- multistrike - melee splash linked at the moment. Would replacing one of those with close combat support help single target dps? or should i use doublestrike for single target?
"
markcham wrote:
"
roguemjb wrote:
"
markcham wrote:
What would i put in a 5L chest? When i put flicker or doublestrike there it says it requires swords

I see you have whirling blades equipped but are using a mace which won't work, that could be what you're seeing.

Yep that was it, thank you. I didn't think my off-hand would affect that. I have Flicker - melee phys - acnestral call- multistrike - melee splash linked at the moment. Would replacing one of those with close combat support help single target dps? or should i use doublestrike for single target?

Yes, Double Strike is just for single target, Flicker is 100% only in the build for clearing.
I'm only hitting act 5 now, but I feel pretty squishy. Any suggestions on defensive stats I should be focusing? Or nodes to hit a bit earlier?

Also, this dual wielding bug is killing my vibe lol (Just swap your weapons by pressing X to fix the bug)
"
thebrutang wrote:
I'm only hitting act 5 now, but I feel pretty squishy. Any suggestions on defensive stats I should be focusing? Or nodes to hit a bit earlier?

Also, this dual wielding bug is killing my vibe lol (Just swap your weapons by pressing X to fix the bug)

The bug can be fixed by having just one of your swords be a foil instead of a regular sword. And yes, you're 45, swap those out! Time to get a 4 link going with multistrike instead of relying on Lakishus. Buy a 4 link chest if you need to. And get some more life, enchant all your gear you can with more life, or resists if it has life, or phys damage if it has those. Get a diamond and a silver flask to help with damage.
Awesome thanks for the tips!!
if im running flicker on my 5 link chest what should the 5 gems be for most damage. flicker. melee spalsh. ruthless. melee physic. multistrike? or should i put fortify on granted i already have fortify on my leapslam for the buff
"
Gamite wrote:
if im running flicker on my 5 link chest what should the 5 gems be for most damage. flicker. melee spalsh. ruthless. melee physic. multistrike? or should i put fortify on granted i already have fortify on my leapslam for the buff

Use Ancestral Call instead of Ruthless, you always need Call unless you have Tribal Fury on your amulet already.
ok so ruthless for the 6 link on flicker over fortify. and does tribal fury stack with call
GG
Saint-Petersburg. KUPCHINO!
Last edited by Daniil8888 on Mar 15, 2020, 5:04:18 PM
"
Gamite wrote:
ok so ruthless for the 6 link on flicker over fortify. and does tribal fury stack with call

Yes, it stacks, but there's little reason to use both when you can swap Call for a damage gem.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info