[3.12] Double Strike / Flicker Assassin ~ League starter and ender! U-Elder and U-Atziri deathless!

Spoiler
"
evolite wrote:

the sword gives lv20 rthless and lv18 multistrike, and lv20 poison support. Thought it was nice. As we already want 2 of those in our setup.

I respect the guide, but i can't help trying to be different :P

Haha, whoops! I am trying to get to everyone quickly between maps and didn't even see that. That will work for now, certainly.
"
Gamite wrote:
Can you take a look at my gem setup and tell me what I’m doing wrong? I see you have steel skin on in your clear videos but I don’t see that gem in your guides. Is having the 4 link for ancestral totem importal? Do you ever drop the normal totem or only the Vaal version. Right now I’m not using the 4 link totem and using a CWDT setup i also don’t run ice golem because it dies so much this league I am hit capped without it.

I never use steel skin, no room for it, idk what you're seeing. A 4 link totem isn't necessary, but unless you're just dead broke and sold all your jews/fuse, there's no reason not to. And YES, abolutely, use the regular totem often, and use the vaal totem whenever you need big damage. Use both at once! Drop the regular one first, then the vaal, then pop potions and the boys for mega damage.
Just wanted to leave my thanks for the great build and guide. While leveling I wasn't quite sure when and if it'll ramp up but man does it shred now :D
ign: Shacony
"
Shacony wrote:
Just wanted to leave my thanks for the great build and guide. While leveling I wasn't quite sure when and if it'll ramp up but man does it shred now :D

Eyyy, great to hear :) it only gets more crazy from here!
Finally feeling ok in low-yellow delirium (for the most part).

Once you get a bit going the fog does not seem as rippy as before (more on metamorph level).

Looking forward how the build will be once can invest numerous ex into it, thus far I have to say I love the flicker-clear all over the maps, especially on open ones.

Just had one very open map + delirium + conq spawns. Insanity all over the place.
what are best lab enchants for the boots and gloves with this build? leech to boots or atk speed? command of force for gloves?
"
roguemjb wrote:
"
nateirl wrote:
Hi.
Trying ur build now. Very satisfied by overall clearing speed and DPS (even with DW bug lul), but i have troubles with survivability. T2 (74 lvl i believe) crusader just 2-shots me, same about Atziri. Ok, i can get pantheon, uberlab ascendancy, better life rolls, link fortify to double strike and everything, but it wont upgrade my survivability by 300-500%+++ to be enough for, lets say, t15+\shaper\elder, not speaking about Sirus.

How should i survive in lategame?

And another question. If i someday get to uber-uberlategame, should i aim on getting The Savior+Paradoxica, HH and all this uberpriced stuff?

Thanks!

I've never had that overpriced stuff. Getting to 5k life will help a lot, idk what you're at now, but it will come together. I've killed all the conquerors and I am still in kinda lousy gear. Just pop flasks and totem and they die before they can hardly attack. 4921 life right now.

Replace one sword with a foil asap to fix the dw bug.

5396 hp, full resistances, 40% chance to dodge attacks, 30% - spells, 20% to evade. I dont know why I`m getting one\two-shotted on t8+ map bosses. I see an opportunity to get at least 1k hp, some evasion, dodge and block, but I really doubt it will be enough for endgame. Maybe I should focus more on armour instead of evasion?
"
Gamite wrote:
what are best lab enchants for the boots and gloves with this build? leech to boots or atk speed? command of force for gloves?

Doesn't matter too much. Boots can get some nice dps enchants, anything on 'if you haven't killed recently' is nice for single targetdps. Glove enchantss are about meaningless.
Spoiler
"
nateirl wrote:
"
roguemjb wrote:
"
nateirl wrote:
Hi.
Trying ur build now. Very satisfied by overall clearing speed and DPS (even with DW bug lul), but i have troubles with survivability. T2 (74 lvl i believe) crusader just 2-shots me, same about Atziri. Ok, i can get pantheon, uberlab ascendancy, better life rolls, link fortify to double strike and everything, but it wont upgrade my survivability by 300-500%+++ to be enough for, lets say, t15+\shaper\elder, not speaking about Sirus.

How should i survive in lategame?

And another question. If i someday get to uber-uberlategame, should i aim on getting The Savior+Paradoxica, HH and all this uberpriced stuff?

Thanks!

I've never had that overpriced stuff. Getting to 5k life will help a lot, idk what you're at now, but it will come together. I've killed all the conquerors and I am still in kinda lousy gear. Just pop flasks and totem and they die before they can hardly attack. 4921 life right now.

Replace one sword with a foil asap to fix the dw bug.

5396 hp, full resistances, 40% chance to dodge attacks, 30% - spells, 20% to evade. I dont know why I`m getting one\two-shotted on t8+ map bosses. I see an opportunity to get at least 1k hp, some evasion, dodge and block, but I really doubt it will be enough for endgame. Maybe I should focus more on armour instead of evasion?

You shouldn't need to focus on either armor or evasion, just life and dodge. Block chance is reduced by Acrobatics, so just worry about dodge. I'm at 5100 life and doing fine in t9s. I'm saving for a 6 link Belly now. I think if you're having trouble on bosses, it could be because you're not popping things together. I see that neither of your rings have physical damage, too. You're still not using a diamond flask. This is a crit build, the diamond flask is pretty fundamental. A silver flask would replace your mana flask. Once you get those 2 on your bar, practice your burst.

Pop in this order:
Totem
Vaal Totem (once you get it)
The Boys
Flasks

Also, getting your uber lab done should be your next priority, I got mine done today with 4900 life, it was a fairly easy run.
if you got a bottled faith late game flask which current flask would be replaced lions roar ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info