[3.12] Double Strike / Flicker Assassin ~ League starter and ender! U-Elder and U-Atziri deathless!

"
Gamite wrote:
last question if you are running a 5 link frostblades for clearing would you do AC Elemntal damage melee phycial and foritfy or swap in multi for something

Melee, multi, ele damage, and Call. Could do Fortify instead of Melee if you want a bit more toughness.
Ichimonji's are quite expensive right now. Are these a must have to start flickering early on? What are suitable replacements at level 58/60 for the Ichimonji's?
"
holdat wrote:
Ichimonji's are quite expensive right now. Are these a must have to start flickering early on? What are suitable replacements at level 58/60 for the Ichimonji's?

True, 20c is too much for Ichis. I'm using a couple of decent rare swords right now. Definitely not a requirement, I started flickering at 45ish this time.
I have been looking at going daggers instead of swords... using nightblade support.

How viable do you think this could be?
RAAAAAAAA!

(╯ಠ益ಠ)╯︵ ┻━┻ ︵ ǝ︵ o︵ d

I'm out.
Hey, I found some bug - > when I load on map my second weapon is not working. What I mean is when u check dps in "character screen" its not correct. When you unequip and equip second weapon the value goes up. I'm not sure if this is only visual bug or if this has inpact on your actual damage.
"
WypasPL wrote:
Hey, I found some bug - > when I load on map my second weapon is not working. What I mean is when u check dps in "character screen" its not correct. When you unequip and equip second weapon the value goes up. I'm not sure if this is only visual bug or if this has inpact on your actual damage.

It's a bug with regular swords, if you're dual wielding regular swords (no multiplier implicit) then your dw passives will not apply until you weapon swap back and forth to make it recalculate. Or, have at least one sword be a thrusting sword, or a foil, and it will always calculate correctly. Patch is in the works to fix it already.
"
Orzi wrote:
I have been looking at going daggers instead of swords... using nightblade support.

How viable do you think this could be?

Daggers are the worst though, and while Nightblade does sound amazing, it messes up interaction with Mistwalker Elusive, like you get the benefits of one but not the other. Daggers will be pricey and the passives aren't as good, but you could make it work if you just enjoy them regardless. Swords > claws > daggers for this build and melee in general, imho.
Reached maps, build works well so far. Dying a lot but just because my health is very low currently (3k), and the league mechanic completely kills me. Though from what I've read all kinds of melee builds have a hard time with the fog.

We will see how it goes, clear with flicker is nice and even with completely shitty gear it feels quite smooth. Will post a bit once I've got at least okish gear.

I found one cluster jewel thus far and, by pure chance, its a large one with +12% attack damage while dual wielding - made it magic and then regal and got 1 jewel socket + 2 notables for dual wielding again. One with 20% increased damage while dual wield + 4% attack AND spell dodge, the other 10% attack and 10% movement bonus (if you hit with main/offhand recently).

All in all it seems like the jewels seem more or less easy to get and easy to roll (most importantly), might make a very nice addition to the build. But I still have to get the big life wheel, so will be a bit until I can incorporate them into the build (lvl 68 only).

Edit: Almost forgot, in case you have not read about it. There is a bug that kills your damage if you go into a new instance while dual wielding and having (I think that is the cause) the same type of weapon in both slots equipped. I have 2x swords and if I don't swap weapons I lose 50% damage. GGG knows and fix is on the way, but don't know when it will be deployed.
Last edited by Holint_Casazr on Mar 14, 2020, 9:51:17 PM
What would i put in a 5L chest? When i put flicker or doublestrike there it says it requires swords
"
markcham wrote:
What would i put in a 5L chest? When i put flicker or doublestrike there it says it requires swords

I see you have whirling blades equipped but are using a mace which won't work, that could be what you're seeing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info