[3.12] Double Strike / Flicker Assassin ~ League starter and ender! U-Elder and U-Atziri deathless!

How would you suggest leveling with champ? And the tree for it just follow the assassin one pretty much?
"
VRCEEEEE wrote:
How would you suggest leveling with champ? And the tree for it just follow the assassin one pretty much?

You can get the mana leech node pretty fast as Champion, then get the sword wheel on the right, and go to shadow area after you get the good stuff on the bottom.
I'm going to league start with this, now considering the ascendency Assassin would still be good right? I feel this league has a bigger requirement on good fast clear so maybe flicker would be better suited for 6L. Glad bleed explosions would also be something good to consider imo. roguemjb, what do you think about our clearing capabilities with beefier mobs in delirium maps.
will also be my leaguestarter, thanks for the thread. will post more once i lvled that badboy with assasin
When leveling this build what support gems do you use on frost blades and how long did you use frost blades for
"
I'm going to league start with this, now considering the ascendency Assassin would still be good right? I feel this league has a bigger requirement on good fast clear so maybe flicker would be better suited for 6L. Glad bleed explosions would also be something good to consider imo. roguemjb, what do you think about our clearing capabilities with beefier mobs in delirium maps.

Too soon to tell, but I don't see why the delirium mobs would be tougher for us than mobs from any other league mechanic. The bonus damage Assassin gets on full life works great for Flicker Strike.

I might try Berserker later on this league, but only once I find some solid gear and especially that cluster jewel that grants rage on warcry, that alone will make the rage mechanic soooo much better. Stack rage before any boss or when you start a map, and using Enduring Cry more than makes up for the life degen.
"
Gamite wrote:
When leveling this build what support gems do you use on frost blades and how long did you use frost blades for

You can just use Frost Blades til 58 if you want, that sword is what really kicks off your mapping gear.

Frost Blades - Ancestral Call (required for it to be any good for AoE) - Elemental Damage - Multistrike - Melee Physical - Fortify
"

You can just use Frost Blades til 58 if you want, that sword is what really kicks off your mapping gear.

Frost Blades - Ancestral Call (required for it to be any good for AoE) - Elemental Damage - Multistrike - Melee Physical - Fortify

so does it help to use swords when leveling with frostblades? should i always use swords over daggers or claws
"
Gamite wrote:
"

so does it help to use swords when leveling with frostblades? should i always use swords over daggers or claws

It's not necessary to switch to swords until you start the sword wheel on the bottom right. Before then, use what you please. Swords are typically faster though, and allow the use of Leap Slam.
what movement skills do you use when leveling early and what else besides frostblades

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info