[3.12] Double Strike / Flicker Assassin ~ League starter and ender! U-Elder and U-Atziri deathless!

"
You will need to spend some regrets and change it to the tree in the guide. You need to just stick to the guide as closely as possible. I see you're using Brutality Support but also Atziri's Promise. Brutality means you'll be doing only physical damage, not even chaos damage, and the flask just adds chaos damage. It will all come together as you learn more about the game.

As far as replacing gear, I will need to know your budget. 2 Ichimonji swords are the cheapest way to get started.

i really appreciate your valuable help and your time.
I will change it today after work.
My budget is failry low (about 140c)
i lost about 4ex crafting for a perfect foil weapon :(
YO..
just an update.. I killed Sirus and Shaper! rly happy with this build.. :3
Im melting the elderslayers and shaper guardians..
I got one paradoxica and im pretty happy with it.. its slower, but the damage is pretty nice.. not so sure if im going for a second one... cause might get too slow lol...
and guess im in love with flicker strike and vaal double strike... those shadows kick ass...<3
Spoiler
"
dervisis wrote:
"
You will need to spend some regrets and change it to the tree in the guide. You need to just stick to the guide as closely as possible. I see you're using Brutality Support but also Atziri's Promise. Brutality means you'll be doing only physical damage, not even chaos damage, and the flask just adds chaos damage. It will all come together as you learn more about the game.

As far as replacing gear, I will need to know your budget. 2 Ichimonji swords are the cheapest way to get started.

i really appreciate your valuable help and your time.
I will change it today after work.
My budget is failry low (about 140c)
i lost about 4ex crafting for a perfect foil weapon :(

140c we can work with. Let me know once you're ready for the next character review.
Last edited by roguemjb on Jan 10, 2020, 5:08:51 PM
"
Johnsen2014 wrote:
Anyone tried it with the saviour sword? Any changes needed to the setup with it? or just equip and go destroy stuff? :D

Nope, except maybe to value attack speed a bit more since it's slow. Strike away!
How do we get the physical damage as extra chaos mod? I think I saw someone say it was a temple drop? as in it can drop from Vaal Architect? Any tips on how to craft a good sword?
Any reason Might and Influence jewel isn't used? If it stacks with the helmet enchant it sounds pretty strong
"
How do we get the physical damage as extra chaos mod? I think I saw someone say it was a temple drop? as in it can drop from Vaal Architect? Any tips on how to craft a good sword?

Tacati, the poison architect can drop a weapon with:
(155-169)% increased Physical Damage
Gain (9-10)% of Physical Damage as Extra Chaos Damage

Phys as extra chaos damage is also a veiled mod, but it's not used as much.
"
Yotsii wrote:
Any reason Might and Influence jewel isn't used? If it stacks with the helmet enchant it sounds pretty strong

That's Dual Strike, my dude
Last edited by roguemjb on Jan 11, 2020, 3:37:06 PM
Damn, my hopes and dreams crushed
Does the weapons have to be foils? Or could it be another base sword, if the stats are the same? Never done phys builds before, so i dunno if there is a difference - or a sword is a sword :) ty

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info