[3.12] Double Strike / Flicker Assassin ~ League starter and ender! U-Elder and U-Atziri deathless!

"
roguemjb wrote:
"
Swantie wrote:
Tested The Saviour today. It's really good for clearing, especially for legion and breach. Boss fights is pretty good also, just killed Awakener Sirius 8 deathless and it was pretty easy with the damage from The Saviour+Paradoxica.

Once again big thank you for making the guide and everything you've done to the community. Hope that this sword will give you dps :D

That's amazing man, that must be a super sick combo. If you get some good boss fights or juiced t16 map clears with those 2, I will post it on the guide, I bet everyone would love to see it.

And look at this godly sword, I will treasure this sexy motherfucker. Bless your magnificent soul :)

that sword is something :V
so a good yellow sword is better than paradoxica? the paradoxica ive been looking for (physical dmg, att spd, quality and chance to bleed) is around 9-10ex now..and tbh im not so sure if its worth it..
Just looted this !

But i actually don't know if that's better than my rpevious yellow sword. But it's actually fun to see my doubles dlicker striking ! Haha

Edit : Just tried it it's so fucking funny flicker 1 time (every 10-30 sec maybe) and then run around looking your double flickering for you. Actually better !
Last edited by Poupoule on Jan 7, 2020, 6:28:08 PM
"
dannykannt wrote:
Thanks for the guide! I rly like melee stuff... and this build rly great!

What do u think about my build? can u check my char? i changed little things to use imapale mechanics

How do you like playing with Abyssus? Especially in this rippy league, but your dps must be monstrous. Your gear is stellar, but your amulet needs work. Low life and low phys damage. And if you can find one with some int, you can replace your shaper ring with some more offensive stats as well.

I don't know a whole lot about impale, but if you're doing well, then keep killing. I should watch a video to understand it better and see if it's worth integrating.
"
dervisis wrote:
hello and really thank you for this nice build!
i love assassin and ofc flickering around...
i might be doing something very wrong with my setup,
can you see it and point me to the right direction?

Well, the first thing I noticed is that you have no weapons equipped. That could be an issue. Looks like maybe you're swapping gear around or something or I'm not looking at the right character. Elestiar? And the tree is almost totally different.
Spoiler
"
HornyPig wrote:
"
roguemjb wrote:
"
Swantie wrote:
Tested The Saviour today. It's really good for clearing, especially for legion and breach. Boss fights is pretty good also, just killed Awakener Sirius 8 deathless and it was pretty easy with the damage from The Saviour+Paradoxica.

Once again big thank you for making the guide and everything you've done to the community. Hope that this sword will give you dps :D

That's amazing man, that must be a super sick combo. If you get some good boss fights or juiced t16 map clears with those 2, I will post it on the guide, I bet everyone would love to see it.

And look at this godly sword, I will treasure this sexy motherfucker. Bless your magnificent soul :)
"
HornyPig wrote:

that sword is something :V
so a good yellow sword is better than paradoxica? the paradoxica ive been looking for (physical dmg, att spd, quality and chance to bleed) is around 9-10ex now..and tbh im not so sure if its worth it..

I've heard great things about Paradoxica, but Idk if it's worth either. With loads of added damage, the dps is well mitigated, but it's still super slow.
"
Poupoule wrote:
Just looted this !

But i actually don't know if that's better than my rpevious yellow sword. But it's actually fun to see my doubles dlicker striking ! Haha

Edit : Just tried it it's so fucking funny flicker 1 time (every 10-30 sec maybe) and then run around looking your double flickering for you. Actually better !

Awesome dude, grats! Yeah, I daresay the Savior is going to pull its weight. I really want to see a vid of someone beasting down a shaper guardian with it.
Any else having mana problems without spamming pots? Am I missing something?
"
NevaQuits wrote:
Any else having mana problems without spamming pots? Am I missing something?

On Xbox, I am hearing that flicker just doesn't work well. A couple people were discussing it in the first few pages. Spamming pots for what? Mana? Offense? Defense?
mana
I got an additional point from under the vaal pact and it works perfectly. I could go another but its not really needed as much as before with 1.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info