[3.12] Double Strike / Flicker Assassin ~ League starter and ender! U-Elder and U-Atziri deathless!

"
dervisis wrote:
thank you for pointing me to the right path.
i followed as i could your build and now i am clearing up to t15
my only problem is that i dont leech enough and die on bosses.
Can you suggest some improvements?
thank you again !!!

Your accuracy is probably like 85%, you don't have any on gear at all. Your shaper ring doesn't have life, and your amulet has low phys and no multi. You need fortify boots and a 6 link chest. Swords are still weak. I have some nice gloves I can just give you because they're not selling anyway. Your jewels all need replaced also, you shouldn't need resists on jewels, those are for life % and damage. Your gear is still a long way from doing t15s with ease, but it's much improved.
"
roguemjb wrote:
"
GreatBrit wrote:
Any thoughts on how to push this even further? Sirus level 4 killed and Facetanking T16 Conquerors

https://pastebin.com/zR9rhjmR

Just keep getting those upgrades. You're 1.2 million less than I'm at for dps and 900 less health. Both rings need more physical damage and definitely accuracy. Get that 97% to 100%. Cover your resists with new boots, and shoot for higher life on them too. If you get them with a crafted move speed, you can get movement/onslaught on boots, then you can replace your abyss jewel in your belt also.

As far as weapons, those will be tough to replace, but test out some swords with both multi and chaos or with increased crit chance or phys as extra fire. Check out this search. It will guarantee at least 25% multiplier likely implicit, but with at least 2 of the others.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Metamorph/7nmvgk3H5

Awesome thanks for the speedy reply! The life will come over the next few levels as I'm currently at lvl 91 and thanks for the suggestions I'll keep an eye out and keep on upgrading slowly
Dude, please help. I'm level 88 and I get literally 1 shot in T14 maps. I have max resists, a six link belly, and fortify on my boots and I still can't even take one hit from a map boss. What am I doing wrong here? What could I upgrade? My profile is open so it would be awesome if you could take a quick look and tell me what you think.
"
Keyalot wrote:
Dude, please help. I'm level 88 and I get literally 1 shot in T14 maps. I have max resists, a six link belly, and fortify on my boots and I still can't even take one hit from a map boss. What am I doing wrong here? What could I upgrade? My profile is open so it would be awesome if you could take a quick look and tell me what you think.

I only see a lvl 2 witch. Get me a PoB link if able.
A noob question. How do you sustain your mana?
"
sta6a2411 wrote:
A noob question. How do you sustain your mana?

Any amount of mana leech is enough. There is a passive point on the tree granting mana leech, but you can save that point if you get it on gear. Don't make it a priority though to get it on gear, because you lose a valuable affix.
How to sustain frenzy charge?
Hey Man

Thanks for the build, im enjoying it so far, even though high tier maps are a bit rippy for me (only level 75).

I dont have much time to invest in this league and thus dont have huge curr lying around but I dumped about 15 ex in your build so far. I'm hoping you can check my character out and suggest some improvements? (Catacter Flicklyflaps)

My swords are not the best but all I could afford (missing the extra chaos damage) and my belt is crap, need to craft a better one. And ofcourse im missing a jewel atm but will sort that out when I next log on.

My POB link: https://pastebin.com/YCFJ9rBe

Flicker seems fine, I'm generally melting mobs. Its more the double strike damage that seems lacking to me.

Cheers!

Today i bought a +crit, life,life%, regen astral. Quite good buff. Also got myself a dope impale gloves and anointed the impale node on my ammy... havent tried the gloves yet, but judgeing with only the 15% from the passive its quite a bump for thesingle target DPS
Last edited by tr1gg3r3d on Jan 13, 2020, 5:37:46 PM
"
fluckfluck789 wrote:
How to sustain frenzy charge?

Blood Rage and Flicker itself, friendo.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info