[3.12] Double Strike / Flicker Assassin ~ League starter and ender! U-Elder and U-Atziri deathless!

"
Multijuice wrote:
Does the weapons have to be foils? Or could it be another base sword, if the stats are the same? Never done phys builds before, so i dunno if there is a difference - or a sword is a sword :) ty

Foils have 25% crit multi as an implicit, making them very powerful. Corsair swords can be competitive, but only for early league.
Any thoughts on how to push this even further? Sirus level 4 killed and Facetanking T16 Conquerors

https://pastebin.com/zR9rhjmR
Hi there, thank you very much for the build and all the help! After dying 500+ with a Frostblades Raider, getting wiped by Sirus with a Necro that could melt conquerors and giving up on Mana Guardian, I decided to go back to my roots: melee!

I sold all my previous things and managed to get a good setup for this build. Leveling is a breeze (clear speed is absurd), I rarely die (I do so because I like to taunt and facetank bosses, dumb but I like it), bosses melt with so much dps + totem + double strike brothers and today I finally killed Sirus awakener lvl8!

Now I'm saving so I can have fun with The Saviour. Thanks again for this awesome build and never giving up on Flicker Strike!
"
GreatBrit wrote:
Any thoughts on how to push this even further? Sirus level 4 killed and Facetanking T16 Conquerors

https://pastebin.com/zR9rhjmR

Just keep getting those upgrades. You're 1.2 million less than I'm at for dps and 900 less health. Both rings need more physical damage and definitely accuracy. Get that 97% to 100%. Cover your resists with new boots, and shoot for higher life on them too. If you get them with a crafted move speed, you can get movement/onslaught on boots, then you can replace your abyss jewel in your belt also.

As far as weapons, those will be tough to replace, but test out some swords with both multi and chaos or with increased crit chance or phys as extra fire. Check out this search. It will guarantee at least 25% multiplier likely implicit, but with at least 2 of the others.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Metamorph/7nmvgk3H5
Last edited by roguemjb on Jan 12, 2020, 12:03:17 AM
"
Hi there, thank you very much for the build and all the help! After dying 500+ with a Frostblades Raider, getting wiped by Sirus with a Necro that could melt conquerors and giving up on Mana Guardian, I decided to go back to my roots: melee!

I sold all my previous things and managed to get a good setup for this build. Leveling is a breeze (clear speed is absurd), I rarely die (I do so because I like to taunt and facetank bosses, dumb but I like it), bosses melt with so much dps + totem + double strike brothers and today I finally killed Sirus awakener lvl8!

Now I'm saving so I can have fun with The Saviour. Thanks again for this awesome build and never giving up on Flicker Strike!

That's kick ass man, glad you're enjoying it! The totems and the boys can wreck bosses on their own, I jumped straight to the boss on a phys ref map and did just that. Was only tier 10, but still fun to see.
Btw dont you have issues with life leech beeing too low in some cases? Influenced , alched t15-t16 with vulnerability and enfeeble Or less regen and i feel like i take a shitton of damage and im just not leeching back enough.
Btw currently sitting at 5.7k hp, 350k double strike hideout, 62crit, 6aps , 31k avg dmg flicker hideout.
Can you share ur same stats of these ?
Thx
thank you for pointing me to the right path.
i followed as i could your build and now i am clearing up to t15
my only problem is that i dont leech enough and die on bosses.
Can you suggest some improvements?
thank you again !!!
Hey, huge thanks for the build! I thought it ws impossible to create a good "tanky" melee assasin, but you proved me wrong. A8 Sirus (and any content actually) is a breeze: the only thing you have to pay close atterntion to are the meteors on the fight phase (its hard to notice them in melee range).
Hi!

What should be my next upgrade?

"
tr1gg3r3d wrote:
Btw dont you have issues with life leech beeing too low in some cases? Influenced , alched t15-t16 with vulnerability and enfeeble Or less regen and i feel like i take a shitton of damage and im just not leeching back enough.
Btw currently sitting at 5.7k hp, 350k double strike hideout, 62crit, 6aps , 31k avg dmg flicker hideout.
Can you share ur same stats of these ?
Thx

Yep, those will suck. Enfeeble isn't even that bad, it's the vuln and less regen that are a huge pain. Dots become especially dangerous. On those maps, you can quickly turn off Blood Rage by unequipping/equipping the weapon it's in. It's a rippier game all around than it was before.

Leech though, is capped at 20% of your max life per second, it takes very little damage to hit that cap. There are a few ways to increase this, but they take a lot of passive point investment for a slightly better leech cap. You can spend 2 points on Vitality Void and get that '15% increased Maximum total Recovery per second from Life Leech', that's what increases the cap. It will increase your leech cap from 20% to 23%. 5.7k life is still low imo, if you get that to 6k+ or 6.5k, then the 20% is a bigger number, making your leech work better.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info