[3.14] Spark. Tanky, great clear speed, super fun to play.

Intuitive Leap above the Witch actually opens access to 5-7 tasty nodes, also freeing the annoint.
Last edited by KRIGSSVIN on Feb 20, 2020, 12:34:49 PM
"
KRIGSSVIN wrote:
Intuitive Leap above the Witch actually opens access to 5-7 tasty nodes, also freeing the annoint.

Not worth it for this build. Only 2 notables are worth taking in range. The only thing, that would change with intuitive leap is the swap of mana and spell block node to staff spell damage and spell bock.
Using intuitive leap there, you can gain anoint and 10% increased spell damage. You loose 1 rare jewel. A good 3 mod jewel is better, compared to what you can gain imo.
Min-maxing question: considering we are using Storm Brand, and we have enough resistances, would you use Thread of Hope to get access to Runebinder keystone? (Templar side jewel slot).
If it works as I understand, with +1 brand attached to an enemy we get double damage from Storm Brand.
"
Kakovich wrote:
Min-maxing question: considering we are using Storm Brand, and we have enough resistances, would you use Thread of Hope to get access to Runebinder keystone? (Templar side jewel slot).
If it works as I understand, with +1 brand attached to an enemy we get double damage from Storm Brand.

Yes, this is a very good idea to increase single target dmg. If you do so, you can also remove the small node leading to Precision, definitely get Tireless and maybe the small 4% life node. Steelwood Stance might also be not bad for that extra armor.
"
1337fun wrote:
"
Kakovich wrote:

Yes, this is a very good idea to increase single target dmg. If you do so, you can also remove the small node leading to Precision, definitely get Tireless and maybe the small 4% life node. Steelwood Stance might also be not bad for that extra armor.

Perfect, I will try that. Didn't thought about removing that small node leading to Precision. That makes it more worthy.
Thanks for uploading the build. Spark is my favorite skill in PoE though I normally play a faster projectile build.

I was curious which corruption were you aiming on the amulet? I was thinking probably +1 curse and then get enfeeble corruption on gloves, but lightning leech would also allow for giving up vitality for either discipline (with +# es on hit watcher's) or summon skitterbots (for single target). Thanks for your thoughts.
░▄█▄░▄█▄░░▀▀█░░█░░█░▐░░█░░░█░█░▐░░█▀█░█▀█░█▀▀░▄▀▄░▄▀▄░▄█▄░▄█▄░░
░▀█████▀░░░█░░█▄█░▌█▐░█▄█░░█░▌█▐░░█▄█░█░█░█▀░░░▄▀░░▄▀░▀█████▀░░
░░░▀█▀░░░░█▄▄░█░█░▌░█░█░█░░█░▌░█░░█░░░█▄█░█▄▄░█▄▄░░▄░░░░▀█▀░░░░
"
BurningBzG wrote:
Thanks for uploading the build. Spark is my favorite skill in PoE though I normally play a faster projectile build.

I was curious which corruption were you aiming on the amulet? I was thinking probably +1 curse and then get enfeeble corruption on gloves, but lightning leech would also allow for giving up vitality for either discipline (with +# es on hit watcher's) or summon skitterbots (for single target). Thanks for your thoughts.

I was trying to get lightning leech to replace vitality, as you already said, for discipline or skitter bots. If i would have gotten +1 curse, i would replace cold snap i cwdt setup with enfeeble or get gloves, as you also said. +1 to max resists is also good.
"
1337fun wrote:
"
BurningBzG wrote:

I was trying to get lightning leech to replace vitality, as you already said, for discipline or skitter bots. If i would have gotten +1 curse, i would replace cold snap i cwdt setup with enfeeble or get gloves, as you also said. +1 to max resists is also good.

Which would you choose if hypothetically got both at the same time?

I bought the one with +1 curse in standard, but without the anoint. And trying to get the corruption in anointed amulets, I got the lightning leech one...
I don't know if I want keep burning vaal orbs on that quest.
"
Kakovich wrote:

I bought the one with +1 curse in standard, but without the anoint. And trying to get the corruption in anointed amulets, I got the lightning leech one...

I would prefer leech to replace vitality with discipline. Replace vitality mod on watcher's eye with spell block discipline mod and save 2 points on mystic bulwark.
"
1337fun wrote:
"
Kakovich wrote:

I would prefer leech to replace vitality with discipline. Replace vitality mod on watcher's eye with spell block discipline mod and save 2 points on mystic bulwark.

Aight, annotated. Probably will wait the reset to buy that whatcher's eye. Ty!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info