[3.14] Spark. Tanky, great clear speed, super fun to play.

Why are you using MoM when you have 100% reserved mana? Wouldn't not having any mana defeat the purpose of having MoM?
"
NotSoSharp313 wrote:
My tree is basically the same but just missing some of the 5% max life in bottom left. I do not know how to link my build (armor and jewels) but i seem to be dying non stop to random things and wonder if anyone can give me any insight?

Character name is GxSharp.

Because you put lethal pride in worst slot possible, it converts MoM.
"
Tekktonic wrote:
Why are you using MoM when you have 100% reserved mana? Wouldn't not having any mana defeat the purpose of having MoM?

EB
"
1337fun wrote:
"
NotSoSharp313 wrote:
My tree is basically the same but just missing some of the 5% max life in bottom left. I do not know how to link my build (armor and jewels) but i seem to be dying non stop to random things and wonder if anyone can give me any insight?

Character name is GxSharp.

Because you put lethal pride in worst slot possible, it converts MoM.
"
Tekktonic wrote:

EB

I am new to the game and this is my first character. Where should i put the lethal pride?
I had it where it converts MoM to Glancing blows. Is that not right the right place?
Last edited by NotSoSharp313 on Jan 28, 2020, 12:34:33 PM
"
NotSoSharp313 wrote:

I am new to the game and this is my first character. Where should i put the lethal pride?
I had it where it converts MoM to Glancing blows. Is that not right the right place?

Answer is in the guide. You dont want to convert MoM, it's needed for the build.
Last edited by 1337fun on Jan 28, 2020, 1:02:29 PM
Starting this build and was wondering how well does build work in the Delve?
"
Starting this build and was wondering how well does build work in the Delve?

Great for up to 400. Can not tell further, because that was my max with that build.
Would you recommend replace Vitality with Discipline in case of not having a Vitality life leech watchers eye?

I would try to get life regen enchant on boots in case of make that substitution.
"
Kakovich wrote:
Would you recommend replace Vitality with Discipline in case of not having a Vitality life leech watchers eye?

I would try to get life regen enchant on boots in case of make that substitution.

I would recommend to get the eye. If you dont have the eye, then you can replace vitality with discipline.
"
1337fun wrote:
"
Kakovich wrote:

I would recommend to get the eye. If you dont have the eye, then you can replace vitality with discipline.

Understood, I will try that. Thanks, my dude
"
Tekktonic wrote:

....step 1) look at his helm, step 2) remove post, step 3) feel silly.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info