[3.14] Spark. Tanky, great clear speed, super fun to play.

"
Kakovich wrote:

That is interesting. I will try to see if I can reallocate those 3 points you say.

I'm currently running this build with an Elemancer, and with 4 lightning golems and two heralds I get a considerable damage boost, so I probably can remove a bite somewhere in the tree.

In that case you could also do something better, i think. Get intuitive leap and put it in that slot on top. Then you can allocate golem commander, enigmatic defense, power charge, prodigal perfection and remove mana and spell block node leading to mystic bulwark(3% spell block loss). If you want to keep 75% spell block, allocate staff spell damage and spell block node in enigmatic defense cluster, will also give some dmg. You would need to check those changes in PoB, intuitively for me it would feel the best.
"
1337fun wrote:
"
Kakovich wrote:

That is interesting. I will try to see if I can reallocate those 3 points you say.

I'm currently running this build with an Elemancer, and with 4 lightning golems and two heralds I get a considerable damage boost, so I probably can remove a bite somewhere in the tree.

In that case you could also do something better, i think. Get intuitive leap and put it in that slot on top. Then you can allocate golem commander, enigmatic defense, power charge, prodigal perfection and remove mana and spell block node leading to mystic bulwark(3% spell block loss). If you want to keep 75% spell block, allocate staff spell damage and spell block node in enigmatic defense cluster, will also give some dmg. You would need to check those changes in PoB, intuitively for me it would feel the best.

This is excellent. I just did it, and I will run with 72% spell block by now. If my OCD can't handle it, I will use that point you say. Thank you!
Last edited by Kakovich on Jan 12, 2020, 6:24:43 PM
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
Sunnara wrote:
We went elementalist/ inquisitor, but I thought about inquisitor/Gladiator.
For a Scion I would probably pick from between inquisitor, elementalist, pathfinder (flasks and another ele pen node) or assassin (extra crit).

Elementalist is good on Scion because you can alch & go / do unided maps and not worry about any surprise ele reflect.

I did an update on her gear and got this chest, it's an interesting build for sure now haha. Gladiator gives 15 spell block/ 15 attack block so I don't really know how to adjust to that haha,
but the +3% to max block seems nice.

Pretty fun to mess around with the new gear this season. I'm looking at an amulet to build, not sure but I could reduce zelotry's requirement and be able to run aspect of the spider without an enlighten lvl 4

Choir of the storm seems reasonable as well for cheapness.

Hi fun, i have a question about body amour
I'm planning to use shavronne's to play low life instead of using vall regina, can you tell me the pros and cons of using shavronne? TY
"
Sunnara wrote:
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
Sunnara wrote:
We went elementalist/ inquisitor, but I thought about inquisitor/Gladiator.
For a Scion I would probably pick from between inquisitor, elementalist, pathfinder (flasks and another ele pen node) or assassin (extra crit).

Elementalist is good on Scion because you can alch & go / do unided maps and not worry about any surprise ele reflect.

I did an update on her gear and got this chest, it's an interesting build for sure now haha. Gladiator gives 15 spell block/ 15 attack block so I don't really know how to adjust to that haha,
but the +3% to max block seems nice.

Pretty fun to mess around with the new gear this season. I'm looking at an amulet to build, not sure but I could reduce zelotry's requirement and be able to run aspect of the spider without an enlighten lvl 4

Choir of the storm seems reasonable as well for cheapness.

Choir of the storm is a great choice for dps. A good rare amulet with lightning leech would be the best imo, then you can drop vitality and use discipline instead. That regalia is awesome.
"
yummydn11111 wrote:
Hi fun, i have a question about body amour
I'm planning to use shavronne's to play low life instead of using vall regina, can you tell me the pros and cons of using shavronne? TY

That would be a different build. Can potentially get more dps, but is possibly harder to gear. Could also be less tankier. To really know all the pross and cons, i would need to play it.
Hey, how is this build for bossing?
Hey, my build/tree is similar and was wanting help. Been playing crit Storm Call. and was looking for finalizing advice etc. If i should take MoM all that. any tips appreciated. Char is MasaMorpheDhisPants on our private league for metamorph. here is my gear so far. about to do uberlab within day or so. Much Appreciated!!!
"
masamunee219 wrote:
Hey, my build/tree is similar and was wanting help. Been playing crit Storm Call. and was looking for finalizing advice etc. If i should take MoM all that. any tips appreciated. Char is MasaMorpheDhisPants on our private league for metamorph. here is my gear so far. about to do uberlab within day or so. Much Appreciated!!!

While the tree is similar, you are still doing a different build. There are far more aspects to a build, then the tree. Many trees are similar, but the builds can be completely different, because there are good nodes and efficient pathing between them.

Here i help people, who want to do my build or slight variation of it, since i know exactly what to look for and how to fix it. I have no idea what you want to do. I could give you 100 suggestions and none of them would fit you. If you want general help with you build, i would suggest to create a thread in gameplay help and discussion forums. You could also try to do that in templar forums, but i think that would have less success.
True. thanks man
My tree is basically the same but just missing some of the 5% max life in bottom left. I do not know how to link my build (armor and jewels) but i seem to be dying non stop to random things and wonder if anyone can give me any insight?

Character name is GxSharp.
Last edited by NotSoSharp313 on Jan 27, 2020, 7:49:31 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info