[3.14] Spark. Tanky, great clear speed, super fun to play.

Hey man, I'm trying to do some shenannigans with some spell slinger spark. If I drop the Staff nodes and go wands, were can I make up that crit? Were do I put the talents?
"
enasniddg77 wrote:
Hey man, I'm trying to do some shenannigans with some spell slinger spark. If I drop the Staff nodes and go wands, were can I make up that crit? Were do I put the talents?

That would be a significantly different build. I would need to spend quite some time to theory craft and it would be untested in game. Added to that, i don't know what you want to do exactly, there are many open questions. In this thread i can help people, who follow my guide, maybe with slight deviations. Because i don't need to think about a lot of new stuff and can instantly help. That's why i can not help you with your idea.
I would recommend to seek help in Gameplay Help and Discussion. There are many people, who may help you with what you want.
Last edited by 1337fun on Mar 16, 2020, 8:26:40 AM
Hello,

do you think an assassin version could work for this? better or not ?

regards
Heya, thank you for posting this build. I'm trying it out and I am loving it so far!

I was wondering what would be a good alternative to the Devouring Diadem? I wanted to work with the Archmage support gem for the storm brand, but I think it doesn't work with Eldritch Battery.

Thank you for the help!
"
Ashytàka wrote:
Hello,

regards

FAQ

"
Curati wrote:
Heya, thank you for posting this build. I'm trying it out and I am loving it so far!

I was wondering what would be a good alternative to the Devouring Diadem? I wanted to work with the Archmage support gem for the storm brand, but I think it doesn't work with Eldritch Battery.

Thank you for the help!

Archmage works with EB, you just need to have your mana unreserved. It doesn't count the ES you have on mana. To use that gem effectively, you need to invest heavily into mana and/or mana cost increase of you skill. If you want to use that support, you need a different build.
"
1337fun wrote:
"
Ashytàka wrote:
Hello,

regards

FAQ

"
Curati wrote:

Thank you for the help!

Archmage works with EB, you just need to have your mana unreserved. It doesn't count the ES you have on mana. To use that gem effectively, you need to invest heavily into mana and/or mana cost increase of you skill. If you want to use that support, you need a different build.

Thank you for your reply!
Last edited by Curati on Mar 17, 2020, 1:32:17 PM
Hello!

Got a question!

1. How do you manage mana early?
Last edited by letthal on Mar 18, 2020, 8:24:30 PM
"
letthal wrote:
Hello!

Got a question!

1. How do you manage mana early?

I don't use a 6L, 5L is more than enough for early game. Clarity and mana flask at start. Around lvl 55 i ascend 2nd time and get pious path and EB on tree. That removes all mana problems for me.
hello,
another question,

what about cluster jewel ? have you a PoB or an advice to wich one choose and why ?

regards
"
Ashytàka wrote:
hello,
another question,

what about cluster jewel ? have you a PoB or an advice to wich one choose and why ?

regards

I am currently in testing mode for this. But i don't have much time to play right now. So my currency accumulation is pretty slow. Can't buy all the stuff, i would like to test right now. So cant tell,w hat i find best.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info