[3.14] Spark. Tanky, great clear speed, super fun to play.

"
Flypython wrote:

Thank you very much for the answer that definitely helps clarify things!
Am I correct in that the Sparks will also travel further due to increased projectile speed?

Yes.
This build is amazing. I tried it with my elementalist, and works like a charm.

I replaced Increased Critical Strikes with Knockback Support for the fun, and surprisingly felt really good! I tried it in Delve and HOGM with excelent results.

Today I said "OK, let's be serious: get that DPS back", and I'm playing with the original setup again. But dude, feels less tanky!

Someone else tried it? Any thoughts about this?
"
1337fun wrote:
"
Flypython wrote:

Thank you very much for the answer that definitely helps clarify things!
Am I correct in that the Sparks will also travel further due to increased projectile speed?

Yes.

Thanks 1337fun, I got a Devouring with the Spark proj speed enchantment now, is pretty awesome seeing my Sparks with so much more zip!
I haven't seen any Devourings with the Spark damage enchantment yet so I hope I can get at some point.
Would love to get all 3 so I can compare myself and also use for different situations.
Also Devouring is such a great helm with Feast of Flesh and the +1 gem level.
My next priorities though are to get the Kiloava jewel and 6linking my Duskdawn. 318 fusings on it so far and no luck yet.
I'm using a fairly trashy 6link staff in meantime that I got on 2nd day of league for 1ex, but it does have global +2 to all spell gems which is nice because then my auras in the helm have +3 levels total.
Hi,

I've had a crapton of currency to spend and decided to go with your build, I'm at lvl 73 with most things "in" and only 4.1k life, will this improve with levels or have I got/done something horribly wrong? I'm planning on crafting spell damage rings when I get a better pair of boots/belt/abyss jewel later on today.

Any tips or tricks or criticisms on the gear/tree are welcome if you can suggest any improvements. Is headhunter viable here and how would you approach capping resists with one in?

I have to say this will be a blight map farming build mostly so I assume a Headhunter won't work all that well there? I skipped blight so this is more of a league mechanic question.

Great fun to do t15 at lvl 73 with ease (a little squishy but otherwise fine).
"
Eraserarts wrote:
Hi,

I've had a crapton of currency to spend and decided to go with your build, I'm at lvl 73 with most things "in" and only 4.1k life, will this improve with levels or have I got/done something horribly wrong? I'm planning on crafting spell damage rings when I get a better pair of boots/belt/abyss jewel later on today.

Any tips or tricks or criticisms on the gear/tree are welcome if you can suggest any improvements. Is headhunter viable here and how would you approach capping resists with one in?

I have to say this will be a blight map farming build mostly so I assume a Headhunter won't work all that well there? I skipped blight so this is more of a league mechanic question.

Great fun to do t15 at lvl 73 with ease (a little squishy but otherwise fine).

This is normal at that lvl. Also dont forget, you have es too.
build does good dmg but holy fuck do meta bosses just delete me... its ruff
current gear i also have the watchers eye and the block jewl. I had to start tweaking the gear because i kept getting 1 shotted even with the 75% block chance to spells and attacks. still getting 1 shotted with 5.1k health and 1k energy sheild. not sure what else to do.

Last edited by lukamikori on Dec 30, 2019, 8:49:10 PM
"
lukamikori wrote:
build does good dmg but holy fuck do meta bosses just delete me... its ruff
current gear i also have the watchers eye and the block jewl. I had to start tweaking the gear because i kept getting 1 shotted even with the 75% block chance to spells and attacks. still getting 1 shotted with 5.1k health and 1k energy sheild. not sure what else to do.

Yes, you are not alone there ;)

There are 3 things, you could try:

1. The easiest one, replace HoI with discipline. Should give you about 500 extra es at lvl 20.

2. Use similar body armor to mine. That will give you exta 1k es at least.

3. Start using aspect of the spider. Slowing down mobs by 30% is huge. It allows you to better utilize the best defense of them all, "just don't get hit". Can replace HoI with it, if you cant get lvl 4 enlighten yet. It is very easy to get, just need an item with open suffix.
Thank you for the tips. Just using that gem has helped alottttt. thanks for everything
Sweet build!

I was thinking you can suggest Cerberus limb/ and a shield with decent block and life pool if you are just starting this build.

the watcher's eye with Vitality + Arcane surge is rare this season.

What do you think of using Vaal storm call instead of storm brand?

What would you do is your wife played this build and went scion instead of inquisitor for whatever reason?

thanks 1337fun! and sick name!

Last edited by Sunnara on Jan 8, 2020, 7:10:21 AM
"
Sunnara wrote:

What do you think of using Vaal storm call instead of storm brand?

It maybe good for fast fights, 30sec max. Everything above that, it looses it's utility and those longer fights are the reason, why i decided to incorporate storm brand in the 1st place. If you only have those shorts fights, then vaal storm call is probably a better option.
"
Sunnara wrote:

What would you do is your wife played this build and went scion instead of inquisitor for whatever reason?

Divorce her obviously :)
And seriously, this is not a build, which requires inquisitor to function. I just wanted to try out the rework of Sanctuary on Pious Path for a while already and thought, that would be a good build to do so.
With Ascendant i would probably utilize that unnatural instincts + 2x might of the meek combo in scion start area. Definitely get wave of conviction in CwDT setup instead of cold snap. Would need to check PoB, if lightning pen would be better for spark/brand than other supports. Would definitely recommend to use inquisitor as main ascendancy together with sulphur flask. As a secondary ascendancy would need to think and try which one would be the best. Any witch, assassin, pathfinder, gladiator and juggernaut would be good ones. Marauder start would be nice to get those juicy life nodes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info