3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Its fine to run a budget one with leer cast, ambus charge, meginords vise, victarios flight, and dying breath but its a very easy fix to make them immortal.

You simply need to spend 3 skill points to pick up grave intentions, its just north and slightly to the right of the start of your witch tree.

Then just follow the AG guide on page 1 and get a nice high armour/life/%life body armour with an open prefix,and craft "gain 10% of max life as ES" and put a mask of the stitched demon on it.

With that the only possible way to lose him is in the Hall of Grandmasters or on 1 of the randomly spawned bosses in Acid Caverns map.

When I began playing this I had never used an AG before either and was terrified id lose 6-8ex on him dying but I havent even seen mines health bar move, let alone die.

Either way though spend the 3 points to pickup grave intentions asap regardless what you do, 1 of the best nodes you can have either way, good luck.
Last edited by JCOH35 on Feb 18, 2020, 7:42:57 PM
"
Sed1tion wrote:
I see, thanks for the answers. Well my record of keeping animated guardians alive means I wont be investing in a Kingmaker anytime soon.

Run Minion Life instead of Minion Damage in your helm (they don't really do damage, so no point - just keep them alive).
Spec into Grave Intentions.

The rest of the "expensive" AG setup sort of solves the problem if it dying on its own. Kingmaker is great, but you'll also want Mask of the Stitched Demon for ridiculous regen when combined with Grave Intentions. A rare chest with 10% of max life as extra energy shield or Garb of the Ephemeral finishes it off nicely.
Still dont get how ppl their AG dies except from the maps mentioned in this guide. I swapped Minion life for meat shield support a while back because i never see my AG ever take any dmg (with meat shield i feel like the AG and spectres are even more usefull). Today i even accidently ran a T16 map with phys reflect and all my minions died except for my AG wich was still at full hp.

My AG setup:

Kingmaker
Mask of the tribunal(with %chaos res & %max hp regen/s)
Garb of ephemeral(with %chaos res & %max hp regen/s)
Southbound
Victario's flight
Last edited by Cyrom on Feb 18, 2020, 7:56:34 PM
"
Cyrom wrote:
Still dont get how ppl their AG dies except from the maps mentioned in this guide. I swapped Minion life for meat shield support a while back because i never see my AG ever take any dmg (with meat shield i feel like the AG and spectres are even more usefull). Today i even accidently ran a T16 map with phys reflect and all my minions died except for my AG wich was still at full hp.

My AG setup:

Kingmaker
Mask of the tribunal(with %chaos res & %max hp regen/s)
Garb of ephemeral(with %chaos res & %max hp regen/s)
Southbound
Victario's flight

Yeah AG is literally unkillable with max res and chaos res. I run it with Feeding Frenzy since I use awakened minion damage in zombies, to get the buff. It doesn't matter, the AG can't die, even the spectres are very tanky.
I started running budget AG at level 92 when my gem turned 20/19. My AG has died only once, due to a tormented carcass metamorph that promptly ROFL stomped ALL my minions... took me 10 minutes to whittle it down using my skellies lmao. At level 95 I swapped in a Kingmaker and a Belly of the Beast into my budget setup....still have that same setup despite running juiced A8 T16's and MM's. Just avoid HOGM and Morgrants in Acid Caverns.

And, should my AG actually die I will have only lost the cost of the Kingmaker.

But, do follow the advice posted above regarding Grave Intentions and using either Minion Life/Meatshield!
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
"
Chazut wrote:
Hello :)
Thanks a lot for this strong build !

I want to try the build you post on your last video
"
29 Jan 2020: THE ULTIMATE FUN SETUP! 6L Zombies, 5L Ranged Spectres, 4L Holy Relic, all buffed by 7 Auras, and Headhunter Shenadigans: https://youtu.be/bp9VBV1FJpE
, specially will love to try the headhunter version ! <3

Do you have more details for this build ? A POB link or something ?

Thanks

Here you go:

https://pastebin.com/b64SDcfa

It's not the exact setup used in the video but it's very similar.

Enjoy!
"
I have a question. If I have the siege breaker unique belt equipped, will the caustic ground from each zombie stack? If so it seems that that belt could provide a nice dps boost for bossing because of the large amount of minions. The added life, energy shield, chaos resistance, strength, and chance to taunt aren’t bad either.

Ground effects do not stack.
Good belt if u use srs or skeletons, because you keep spamming them, killing the old ones.
"
Cyrom wrote:
Hopefully they dont nerf zombies into the ground but if they do ive been wanting to try 6l holy relic in chest and 6l skellies in weapon with stampede boots. Just casually cyclone through maps and clearing everything with relic while skellies will melt down bosses, seems pretty fun right? In PoB i can easily get over 1m dps with holy relic 6l in chest, i actually cant w8 to try this out lol since skellies are so broken right now when it comes to dps.

can u share relic gem links please?

this is sounds interesting to me. i was planning to run CoC nova occultist next league or assassin, but to transition to that build i need something as starter one, that idea looks great as long as there is cyclone with stampede :D
"
JCOH35 wrote:

2 sources, many of us run "socketed gems are supported by lv1 fortify" in our weapon, and the rest are running the "kingmaker" 2 handed axe on their animated guardian which provides nearby allies fortify.

So it is unnecessary to use both fortify on weapon and kingmaker?
If that's so, then I'd probably change my weapon to something with str or minion damage
No fun is allowed (GGG, 2020).
my AG is:
belly of the beast chest
victario flight boots
meginord vise gloves
eternal burgonet to fill resists (not even fossil crafted)
kingmaker.

and thats all, i was trying to make him dead a lot of times, like doing phys reflect chimera map, and leaving him to facetank pack of mobs on phys reflect maps alone. and well, i gave up because i cannot make him dead without hogm or acid caverns.

technically u can put dying breath for budget weapon. whole setup is about 15c not counting kingmaker. and its pretty unkillable. i went for this while ago just because i was to lazy to bother myself with all that regen crafts.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info