3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

1st of all: i love your build and thank you so much for all the effort you put into your guide !

but i need some advice or your experience...

Those are my two last setups.

Saqawals
https://pastebin.com/Mj0EeJkR

and

Victarios Influence
https://pastebin.com/wffqLPrv

both saved as i played them.
Saqawals has - at least on paper - way less dps on the Zombies compared to the one using Victarios Influence.

But in reality it feels as if Saqawals has a much higher dmg output. Conquerers are dying faster ...

Whats the reason for it ?
is the buffed Aspect of the Avian that strong ?
Any Idea ?
Noob question, why do my Zombies not have the little yellow star at their feet?
"
Sed1tion wrote:

I don`t see your char because it is not public but I would assume because of Fortify buff.
"
Schnuedde wrote:
"
Sed1tion wrote:

I don`t see your char because it is not public but I would assume because of Fortify buff.

Where does the buff come from. i dont see it in the gem set-up?
I have a question. If I have the siege breaker unique belt equipped, will the caustic ground from each zombie stack? If so it seems that that belt could provide a nice dps boost for bossing because of the large amount of minions. The added life, energy shield, chaos resistance, strength, and chance to taunt aren’t bad either.
"
Sed1tion wrote:
"
Schnuedde wrote:
"
Sed1tion wrote:

2 sources, many of us run "socketed gems are supported by lv1 fortify" in our weapon, and the rest are running the "kingmaker" 2 handed axe on their animated guardian which provides nearby allies fortify.
"
I have a question. If I have the siege breaker unique belt equipped, will the caustic ground from each zombie stack? If so it seems that that belt could provide a nice dps boost for bossing because of the large amount of minions. The added life, energy shield, chaos resistance, strength, and chance to taunt aren’t bad either.

Youd need them to die in order to spread it, and even if that wasnt the case youd be sacrificing a massive amount of attributes for a gimmick effect.

In 5 weeks or so now playing this build ive had minions die once, when I tried CI and was fighting uber elder without spirit offering, thats literally it.

Your minions wont die unless you are doing something drastically wrong.
"
mevana81 wrote:
Saqawals has - at least on paper - way less dps on the Zombies compared to the one using Victarios Influence.

But in reality it feels as if Saqawals has a much higher dmg output. Conquerers are dying faster ...

Whats the reason for it ?
is the buffed Aspect of the Avian that strong ?
Any Idea ?

I don't think POB accounts for Avian at all - at least I see no difference with or without it enabled. That might be the difference. Maybe manually add the mods to a random jewel or something and turn it on/off to see what that increase actually is while the buff is active.

Victario's obviously lets you run more auras and gives them a bigger boost, so you can see the mathematical increases there. Buffed Avian is 40% chance for minions to deal double damage (10% from you, doubled, and then they also get the buff with the chest for an additional 10%, which again is doubled).
Thanks. I don’t know how I did it, but I completely overlooked the “on death” part.
"
JCOH35 wrote:
"
Sed1tion wrote:
"
Schnuedde wrote:

2 sources, many of us run "socketed gems are supported by lv1 fortify" in our weapon, and the rest are running the "kingmaker" 2 handed axe on their animated guardian which provides nearby allies fortify.

I see, thanks for the answers. Well my record of keeping animated guardians alive means I wont be investing in a Kingmaker anytime soon.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info