3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

You could try Holy Relic as recommended by JCOH.

Reserves no mana and gives a bit of extra DPS and Defence. Give it a go and see if you like it :)
"
RonSenpai wrote:
"
ShinyValkyrie wrote:
Guys if we're using Phase Run how do we jump gaps?

use flame dash

I mean, for those who follows the guide, there is no socket available for flame dash, how do those people deal with gaps? Just take the long way? Or is there a better solution?
"
ShinyValkyrie wrote:
"
RonSenpai wrote:
"
ShinyValkyrie wrote:
Guys if we're using Phase Run how do we jump gaps?

use flame dash

I mean, for those who follows the guide, there is no socket available for flame dash, how do those people deal with gaps? Just take the long way? Or is there a better solution?

i solve the problem, this way
"
PattyWin wrote:

i solve the problem, this way

I think I should rephrase my question. Those that uses only Phase Run, what do they usually do to traverse gaps?
Last edited by ShinyValkyrie on Feb 17, 2020, 6:24:50 AM
You can't. So either you slot in Flame Dash or Leap Slam or you run the long way around at super speed.

Oh, and you skip the Map that is platforms :) (Pillars of Arun or something like that)
Last edited by Aldora_the_Summoner on Feb 17, 2020, 6:19:49 AM
"
You can't. So either you slot in Flame Dash or Leap Slam or you run the long way around at super speed.

Oh, and you skip the Map that is platforms :) (Pillars of Arun or something like that)

Thanks, the question has been bugging me since I started following this guide.

I myself have been using Smoke Mine until recently. Its been great for jumping gaps and movement speed boost (i bought a baron with smoke mine speed enchant). But it is also the cause of majority of my death, for when im trying to dodge a nuke and fails to throw the mine. Dash style skills are good for that kind of utility since its straightforward, only 1 press.

Now Im trying and getting used to Phase Run, before spending 1ex for an 21/20%.
Last edited by ShinyValkyrie on Feb 17, 2020, 6:35:33 AM
Hey folks,

first of all: thank you for this amazing multi-facetted guide! It's great to have a guide which provides different options for both new and experienced players. Well done!

As for my actual request, I'd like to have your ideas on how to improve my gear at this point. I'm following the "Budget and Newbies Setup" at the moment; however, there's still some linking to do on my chest which might greatly improve my overall performance. Also, there's still much work to do when it comes to my flasks as I've barely touched on that topic yet. Ideally, at some point, I want to progress to the "Tanky Setup using Geofri's Sanctuary" build.

This is what I'm currently running:

In addition to that, I'm using two Efficient Training Crimson Jewels and a Brawn Crimson Jewel as a filler until I get my hands on something that suits the build. But until that, do you have any immediate recommendations for my gear? Any help would be greatly appreciated! :)

Thanks in advance!
Last edited by Codela on Feb 17, 2020, 7:18:36 AM

selling those if anyone intrested !
searching for a 20% lethal pride or a very good placed 15% guys!

Let me know if u have it, thx and gl!
"
ShinyValkyrie wrote:
"

Thanks, the question has been bugging me since I started following this guide.

I myself have been using Smoke Mine until recently. Its been great for jumping gaps and movement speed boost (i bought a baron with smoke mine speed enchant). But it is also the cause of majority of my death, for when im trying to dodge a nuke and fails to throw the mine. Dash style skills are good for that kind of utility since its straightforward, only 1 press.

Now Im trying and getting used to Phase Run, before spending 1ex for an 21/20%.

That's 1ex for 1% increased movement speed for a 21/20. Absolutely not worth it. You get 1.5% increased movement speed from a 20/23.

I also see a lot of people asking for specific answers when they're following the guide exactly. You have the ability to change gems here or there based on what you prefer to play. You seem to prefer dashes, so play with a dash. You don't need Phase Run to go fast, it just makes you go faster. I'd recommend Withering Step over Phase Run, anyway, as it adds offense and defense to your movement skill. That's also recommended in the guide.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info