3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

I have 1 crazy ring left from my CI spec for about half what i paid if anyones looking to finish theirs, pm me in game;

"
JCOH35 wrote:
"
Koridoom wrote:
"
Koridoom wrote:
can i get some feedback on this my gear please? this is my first time playing ever, and there just so much info and compared to the build, what people are using gems etc, im very overwhelmed. I can barley do t16 atm. its later in the season and everything is just SOOOOO expensive. I prob only have 2ex orbs left to spare, i just want to get into farming t16, its currently so slow.

I just want to add, i know i need a better weapon with 6 link so i can prob run auras, but everything is just so expensive. Should i just 6 link my wep and go from there? anything else i can upgrade Rings perhaps? i want some more speed as well. again sorry i know this has prob been asked, this is my first time playing POE

All you need to do to fix the whole problem is buy a pre-made weapon base with the 2 essential rolls, socketed gems are supported by lv1 fortify, and +1 to level of socketed gems, they are realistically affordable, I just looked and 1 is available for 3.5ex.

Get that, now from there save up $ and apply the other mods via your bench as you can, multi mod 2ex, etc, if you dont have the recipes unlocked pm us in game and we can do them for you.

The reason people suffer dps wise is honestly just the level of your zombies. I have run many versions now and all the different aura combos. I even played for 2 days recently in 50 chaos rings and 1ex belt and still, my damage was bat shi* insane. Its the level of zombies holding people back.

Mine isnt realistic, but you just need the 1st 2 rolls, and the crafted mods, the extra strength is just a min/max thing.

thanks for the reply, i guess that was a small detail i missed. So the thing right now, i just started the game lol so 3/4 EX is a HUGEEEEE cost for me, ive made 3 ex all season. so it may be small for orhters but its huge for me, im looking now and ya i see they start at 3.5/4ex but right now thats almost impossible for me. is there any other way of getting around this?
Playing a diff. build JCOH?
Last post sorry, worked all day, work again tommorow sigh.

I get asked alot what im running atm, I try alot of differnt things based on what people are liking, heres the comfy version im using now to push 100.

Its 18k EHP, insane sustain and some extra damage from the holy relic, and even an additional 8% physical damage mitigation from 5 linking my cyclone. And as always, completely 1 handed build, no flask micro managing, no movement skill needed. Map 1 flask to mouse button 4, and 1 flask to mouse middle click, put your overlay map on mouse button 5 and you can tuck that other hand in your pants or hold your mountain dew.

Anyways here it is;

Jewels include a Watcher's Eye with Purity of Elements chaos resist roll, x1 Might of the Meek, x1 Lethal Pride, and x3 Efficient Training Jewels.

As always the 2nd annointment is 100% optional based on what fits you or your needs.

Like I said, CI was the highest damage, but this out of everything has jus been the most comfortable for me and I still literally instantly kill or phase all the bosses, and I just did Sirus again deathless in less then 2 minutes.

For Sirus or Guardians feel free to swap feeding frenzy to carrion golem for minion damage, but you dont even have to.
Last edited by JCOH35 on Feb 1, 2020, 9:26:33 PM
Hi trying to understand the Leveling path, we use Raise Skeletons in the beginning, but end game i see you have dropped Raise Skeletons. At which point we drop it?
"
eliii wrote:
Hi trying to understand the Leveling path, we use Raise Skeletons in the beginning, but end game i see you have dropped Raise Skeletons. At which point we drop it?

You never really need to start it, at the start of the build you just use summon raging spirits until your zombies can carry you, the skeles are optional from the very start.
I have 2 Spectres from the Gem, and +1 from Death Attunement. Where do you pick up the 4th? Gem is lvl 24.
"
Deg916 wrote:
I have 2 Spectres from the Gem, and +1 from Death Attunement. Where do you pick up the 4th? Gem is lvl 24.

Gem level 25 for the 4th

Your gem level 21?

You can check out my gear in my profile I have 4 spectres and 16 zombies
Last edited by Takamura on Feb 2, 2020, 1:01:21 AM
"
JCOH35 wrote:
"
Koridoom wrote:
"
Koridoom wrote:
can i get some feedback on this my gear please? this is my first time playing ever, and there just so much info and compared to the build, what people are using gems etc, im very overwhelmed. I can barley do t16 atm. its later in the season and everything is just SOOOOO expensive. I prob only have 2ex orbs left to spare, i just want to get into farming t16, its currently so slow.

I just want to add, i know i need a better weapon with 6 link so i can prob run auras, but everything is just so expensive. Should i just 6 link my wep and go from there? anything else i can upgrade Rings perhaps? i want some more speed as well. again sorry i know this has prob been asked, this is my first time playing POE

All you need to do to fix the whole problem is buy a pre-made weapon base with the 2 essential rolls, socketed gems are supported by lv1 fortify, and +1 to level of socketed gems, they are realistically affordable, I just looked and 1 is available for 3.5ex.

Get that, now from there save up $ and apply the other mods via your bench as you can, multi mod 2ex, etc, if you dont have the recipes unlocked pm us in game and we can do them for you.

The reason people suffer dps wise is honestly just the level of your zombies. I have run many versions now and all the different aura combos. I even played for 2 days recently in 50 chaos rings and 1ex belt and still, my damage was bat shi* insane. Its the level of zombies holding people back.

Mine isnt realistic, but you just need the 1st 2 rolls, and the crafted mods, the extra strength is just a min/max thing.

Thing with the fortify on the weapon, it's only needed if you dont run kingmaker right?
Last edited by Gollee on Feb 2, 2020, 2:19:16 AM
"
Gollee wrote:

Thing with the fortify on the weapon, it's only needed if you dont run kingmaker right?

Kingmaker grants the 20% less damage taken buff and culling strike to allies. https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Fortify

Fortify on the weapon grants 20% more damage for melee strikes to socketed active gems (in this case your zombies), in addition to the damage reduction buff. https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Fortify_Support

I saw your question about lvl 30 zombie gem, before you edited it out...I answered anyway XD

Level 30 zombie is

Level 21 raise zombe gem
+1 from weapon
+6 from Empower 7 (emp 4 slotted in a +1 gem and +2 support gem weapon)
+2 from ascendancy

You get extra zombie at lvl 25 and at lvl 30.
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info