3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
JCOH35 wrote:
I have 1 crazy ring left from my CI spec for about half what i paid if anyones looking to finish theirs, pm me in game;

isn't the elemental with attack skill useless?
"
Fiskaflesket wrote:
Hey Guys.
Can anyone pls help me out here?

I changed to the new build a while ago. And since then i Can't do Siruis, and I feel so squishy. Thinking of goig back to the old build again..
Or have I missed something?

Maybe a semi good watchers? Or will an AG make it easier? Wrong i passive three?..

All tips are very welcome!
Cheers!

https://pastebin.com/GG7sjB36

Bumping for some help.. :)
Last edited by Fiskaflesket on Feb 2, 2020, 3:24:45 AM
I'm just curious those running the speed set-up how they're doing mapping? And those who are - have ya'll tried the balance set up?
Last edited by tateandyoko on Feb 2, 2020, 3:26:37 AM
So now I have all the basic pieces in place.

*A decent but not great weapon. I will upgrade this later when I am not broke (and I can figure out the best way to replace the chaos resist this gives)

*Finally I have both the Shapers Touch Glove with Vulnerability on hit and the 6 link chest.

*I am going to try running this group of auras now. It all fits for mana in my hideout.

Pride - Discipline - Flesh and Stone(Blood) - Maim - Dread Banner - Enlighten(L3)

I have been progressing up the awakening levels killing Sirus but this should be a nice boost for myself both damage and survivability (I was not running either Discipline or Flesh and Stone before)
edit: solved it.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Feb 2, 2020, 5:27:44 AM
why using a divine orb on jewel instead of buying one?
are the chances very low to get a good jewel when buying on trading site because they just sell it more expensive if its good?

do people have the same outcome of a jewel if different player uses them?

"
why using a divine orb on jewel instead of buying one?
are the chances very low to get a good jewel when buying on trading site because they just sell it more expensive if its good?

do people have the same outcome of a jewel if different player uses them?

the numbers on a jewel are random and are used as a seed to your tree to randomly generate the changes to the notables.

You don't know ahead of time what any number will do.* So the best advice people give is buy the cheapest one you can find and then start divining it until you see something you like.

*The only way around this is if you know some one you can trust that can sell you a jewel from the exact same tree you are using. But this is typically expensive since that person likely rolled a ton of divines to get a good result.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Feb 2, 2020, 5:06:54 AM
Not to mention Divines are over 20 chaos each now...

I spent well over 20ex trying to get 5% strength on 3 of the 5 nodes I naturally used along with a usefull secondary roll like increased fortify or reduced critical strike dmg taken.

In the end I never got it and eventually found a player willing to sell one for a very large sum which to me was worth it just to stop rolling the damn thing.

The rng on them for me atleast is beyond horrible, I could go 10-15
divines without getting 5% on any of the nodes I use let alone 10-20.

Expect to spend alot unless you are insanely lucky, its not something you jus yolo with 2-3 divines.
Last edited by JCOH35 on Feb 2, 2020, 5:11:32 AM
I have some problem with my spectre and zombie.
I run 4 spectre and 16 zombie, but if I stay in hideout all spectre and 5 zombie just disapire. Its become anoing to re-enter all the time in Ashen Fields, even on Desecrate skil disapere my Host and Carnage Chieftans.
What I did wrong?
"
Rima0 wrote:
I have some problem with my spectre and zombie.
I run 4 spectre and 16 zombie, but if I stay in hideout all spectre and 5 zombie just disapire. Its become anoing to re-enter all the time in Ashen Fields, even on Desecrate skil disapere my Host and Carnage Chieftans.
What I did wrong?

I don't think you are giving us enough information.

Note: If you sit in your hide out and do nothing, it is impossible for the zombies or specters to just disappear. You have to be doing something to cause this.

If you are logging out, the zombies will disappear and they have to be raised every time at the start of game play.

The specters are persistent, even through a log out. They won't go away unless they die or you mistakenly change a gem or a piece of equipment in your hideout.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info