3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
"
Rima0 wrote:
I have some problem with my spectre and zombie.
I run 4 spectre and 16 zombie, but if I stay in hideout all spectre and 5 zombie just disapire. Its become anoing to re-enter all the time in Ashen Fields, even on Desecrate skil disapere my Host and Carnage Chieftans.
What I did wrong?

I don't think you are giving us enough information.

Note: If you sit in your hide out and do nothing, it is impossible for the zombies or specters to just disappear. You have to be doing something to cause this.

If you are logging out, the zombies will disappear and they have to be raised every time at the start of game play.

The specters are persistent, even through a log out. They won't go away unless they die or you mistakenly change a gem or a piece of equipment in your hideout.

Today I run 3 times Lab and when I enter in Hideout they just disapire after few min.
I understand thay after log out zombie disapire , but in my case disapire only 5 zombie and all spectre.
"
Rima0 wrote:
"
"
Rima0 wrote:
I have some problem with my spectre and zombie.
I run 4 spectre and 16 zombie, but if I stay in hideout all spectre and 5 zombie just disapire. Its become anoing to re-enter all the time in Ashen Fields, even on Desecrate skil disapere my Host and Carnage Chieftans.
What I did wrong?

I don't think you are giving us enough information.

Note: If you sit in your hide out and do nothing, it is impossible for the zombies or specters to just disappear. You have to be doing something to cause this.

If you are logging out, the zombies will disappear and they have to be raised every time at the start of game play.

The specters are persistent, even through a log out. They won't go away unless they die or you mistakenly change a gem or a piece of equipment in your hideout.

Today I run 3 times Lab and when I enter in Hideout they just disapire after few min.
I understand thay after log out zombie disapire , but in my case disapire only 5 zombie and all spectre.

You were using the enchant in the helmet you had equipped? If yes, that's the reason.
The lab "Removes the helmet", enchant it, then place it back in your character. it's the same as if you had removed and equipped again the helmet.
Last edited by TrueDivinorium on Feb 2, 2020, 5:27:02 AM
"

You were using the enchant in the helmet you had equipped? If yes, that's the reason.
The lab "Removes the helmet", enchant it, then place it back in your character. it's the same as if you had removed and equipped again the helmet.

excellent catch. That covers his specter issue.

But I don't think that should effect his zombies. Maybe his zombies are dying in the lab and he did not notice until he got back to his hideout?
"
"

But I don't think that should effect his zombies. Maybe his zombies are dying in the lab and he did not notice until he got back to his hideout?

The Baron has +1 zombie/300 str. so it's that.
I've been doing labs as well today, wondering why my zombie is -4 after every run, turns out because of the enchant.
"
"
"

The Baron has +1 zombie/300 str. so it's that.
I've been doing labs as well today, wondering why my zombie is -4 after every run, turns out because of the enchant.

This is it! It`s same if I take down The Baron, lose 5 zombie and all spectre.
It's so annoying to re enter on akt7, after 5 runs I think its bether to pay few ex for good enchantment, LOL.
Thenks for reply.
Last edited by Rima0 on Feb 2, 2020, 6:08:39 AM
Had alot of pms about that ring for sale, ill be back on shortly after 4pm est in-game for those trying to catch it, omw out the door for work rn though.

Last edited by JCOH35 on Feb 2, 2020, 6:12:37 AM
So I'm super disheartened atm. I'm 92, I have some gear - I don't have the crafted weapon because I'm very poor and I messed up a craft earlier - and my current dps according to PoB is 57k. The dps for this build is apparently 171k so somehow I'm a third of the damage and I don't know how to improve and I don't think a single weapon is going to give me 120k dps.

It's getting seriously depressing and makes me not want to play. Wtf am I meant to do? How do I change it? I can't kill Sirus and I'm at AL7. I survive enough then just die constantly in maps, then I'm fine then I die again. Seriously, what am I doing wrong?
Could anyone help me out? Im dying a lot in t14/15/16 on awakener 8, just getting randomly oneshot by i dont know what. The build is really fun and definitive the strongest i have played since now, but dying that much gets annoying.
Damage feels pretty much ok also.

I just dont see where to start and what to change on my character so i dont die that often since im relatively new to the game.

Thought about changing my aura setup but dont know if it's going to help me.

Thanks in advance

Last edited by Dr_Sanchezz on Feb 2, 2020, 6:30:05 AM
"
KcStep2 wrote:
So I'm super disheartened atm. I'm 92, I have some gear - I don't have the crafted weapon because I'm very poor and I messed up a craft earlier - and my current dps according to PoB is 57k. The dps for this build is apparently 171k so somehow I'm a third of the damage and I don't know how to improve and I don't think a single weapon is going to give me 120k dps.

It's getting seriously depressing and makes me not want to play. Wtf am I meant to do? How do I change it? I can't kill Sirus and I'm at AL7. I survive enough then just die constantly in maps, then I'm fine then I die again. Seriously, what am I doing wrong?

You are missing out on an absolute ton of dps.

1) your weapon is the budget weapon. It has to be upgraded if you want to run late game stuff.

2) you are missing 20% quality on all your damage gems

3) You are missing Raise Specter Level 21 which gives you a 4th specter

4) you are missing Raise Zombie level 21 which is lots of DPS plus access to another zombie

5) your flasks do not synergize with the build. Look at the build guide for suggested flasks to run.

6) you are missing empower level 4 in damage set up. Even a level 3 would help you

Lower your AL to 3 and run T10-T13 maps, acquire currency and make these changes/upgrades and your dps will go up significantly.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Feb 2, 2020, 6:41:15 AM
Hey to all,

A question if anyone can answer plz,

Regarding impale + dread banner or melee physical + war banner,

What is the best combo?

Ty in advance,

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info