3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
crazypearce wrote:

interesting tree. i took some inspiration with the thread of hope jewel as i had one already with reduced mana reserved. think it turns out slightly better than my previous tree and jewel setup. tree looks super weird but it's a very complicated to min max everything while still achieving 2700 strength. can make some interesting iterations of the tree but i always end up like 20 strength short which is just generally a waste.

then comes trying to incorperate lethal pride into it. it honestly hurts my brain trying to theorycraft this. buying a 20% lethal pride on rightous army, redemption, faith and steel and devotion would save like 4 or 5 points and make the pathing actually make sense. not sure if one of those exists though and i'm guessing it would be ridiculously expensive.

https://pastebin.com/dWYxPj2s

current PoB if anyone is interested. 17.4k ES, can trade arcane focus and will for enduring bond if you want some more damage for -1.4k ES. still looking for a more optimized tree so if someone has one please let me know

Fuuny cause i used your tree originally ^^
Improved my tree with lethal pride i mentionned earlier, it now gives +90 strenth and 15% increased strength which will be really hard to beat.

Here's the pastebin if u wanna have a look ...

https://pastebin.com/m6F4mG5T
Hey to all,

A question if anyone can answer plz,

Regarding impale + dread banner or melee physical + war banner,

What is the best combo?

Ty in advance,
Would Whipping miscreation spectre that apply Vulnerability be an option until i afford Vulnerability on hit gloves? That is 2 Carnage cheiftain, 1 Whipping miscreation and one X.
Is it better to craft the belt by yourself or buy from other? if it's craft the can anyone show me the guide?
Hi, this is my first time trying a necro build, i tried to do everything i could but my zombies keeep dying, what can i do ?
For those of you that are using/have used the budget AG setup, what did you use?

ATM I get Sirus to 5% and then his third phase kicks in and I have to pray I don’t die to laggy beams, my whole PS4 freezes up so I want to get culling strike to finish him up faster . I am thinking of using this weapon - reaper’s pursuit - as a cheaper option but not sure if it’s ok? Hope to get some advice please :)

Helm: leercast
Body: belly? Not sure what’s best cheap option for mainly bossing
Gloves: southbound
Boots: victarios flight
Weapon: front page says dying breath but I’m thinking reaper’s pursuit for culling strike.

Edit: I’m running Geofris, grave intentions but not indomitable army. However, my minions never die.
I will put AG in my helm with minion life, spectres and blood magic.
Last edited by xWillz on Feb 1, 2020, 12:16:41 PM
"
xWillz wrote:
For those of you that are using/have used the budget AG setup, what did you use?

ATM I get Sirus to 5% and then his third phase kicks in and I have to pray I don’t die to laggy beams, my whole PS4 freezes up so I want to get culling strike to finish him up faster . I am thinking of using this weapon - reaper’s pursuit - as a cheaper option but not sure if it’s ok? Hope to get some advice please :)

Body: belly? Not sure what’s best cheap option for mainly bossing
Gloves: southbound
Boots: victarios flight
Weapon: front page says dying breath but I’m thinking reaper’s pursuit for culling strike.

Edit: I’m running Geofris, grave intentions but not indomitable army. However, my minions never die.
I will put AG in my helm with minion life, spectres and blood magic.

I went with:

Body: Belly of the Beast
Gloves: Southbound
Boots: Victarios flight
Weapon: Dying Breath

It was cheap to get started and he never takes any damage from what I can tell.

I am saving up for a better load out though in the future.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Feb 1, 2020, 12:41:00 PM
Does Flesh and Stone have to be linked with maim to get the double maim bonus? I don't have enough mana reserved if it goes into my gloves but I could fit it into my chest instead of skitterbots, which im still not sure what the hell it's doing lol.
"
aowamplfiy wrote:
Does Flesh and Stone have to be linked with maim to get the double maim bonus? I don't have enough mana reserved if it goes into my gloves but I could fit it into my chest instead of skitterbots, which im still not sure what the hell it's doing lol.

I can answer the second question.

Skitterbots perform 2 main functions

1) They chill all bad guys, slowing them down

2) They shock all bad guys, which increases your damage output as shocked bad guys take more damage.

"

I went with:

Body: Belly of the Beast
Gloves: Southbound
Boots: Victarios flight
Weapon: Dying Breath

It was cheap to get started and he never takes any damage from what I can tell.

I am saving up for a better load out though in the future.

Thanks I will Go with that armour set up. As for weapon dying breath probably does a bit more dps but I think I’ll go for the reaper’s pursuit for the culling strike vs Sirus.

I had hoped someone else may have tried repears pursuit but no worries :D
Last edited by xWillz on Feb 1, 2020, 1:41:33 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info