3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Someone to give me craft advice on this?

I wonder what i should focus on upgrading right now.
Currently have not to many currency left and not sure what i should focus on first. I feel like i need more DPS. My PoB shows 101k dps for each zombie at the moment.

Currently sitting on 1274 strength while using tring of servitute, so no strenght bonuses from belt. should i get a diffrent belt?

My empower is level 3 and i could afford getting a level 4 for 1 extra zombie.

"
DanteTDH wrote:
So I did a thing tonight...

So I'm running 8 aura's in my build (very offensive setup) Pride, Flesh and

stone (with maim), Hatred, Summon Skitterbots, Dread Banner, Clarity, Aspect of

the Avian,and Haste. All of this with 11,900 EHP setup. Is it needed? Hell

no. Is it awesome for damage? Hell yeah it is! lol not including Vaal haste as

well. I was testing how poor Specters were w/o blood magic and it's pretty

bad. Def. gonna switch blood magic and drop holy relic. Running 16 zombies as

well. Just wanted to share.

Thanks all!

Edit: If you want to run holy relic and you have vaal clarity for your watcher's

eye, just keep vaal clarity on CD and you'll have full frenzy/power charges up

1/2 to 3/4 of the time.

Hello sir, the "Hatred Has 15% Reduced Mana Reservation" enchant, did you get that yourself while doing lab, or did you buy the baron with the aforementioned enchant ?

I am trying to buy a Baron with the same enhcant and im not getting any results, neither in the poe.trade, or the official GGG trade engine.

Is it extremely rare, or sought after ?
Last edited by WithinSelf on Feb 1, 2020, 4:37:14 AM
NVM, i searched with the wrong settings, i figured it out.
I'm going for the tanky one and I can't seem to get res. capped.
Could someone look at my setup and guide me towards better upgrades?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/sp34k/characters?characterName=flipthepickle
Hey, and thanks for awesome build.
I was wondering if someone could help me figure out some upgrades.
I think my character profile is set to public. I aint no rich guy and currently i have 2 exo and a few chaos in the bank.

I figure my next upgrades have to be:
6L Geofri
LV 21 zombie
LV 21 spectre
Kingmaker

in that order, would that make sense?

And since i do not run Saqas nest i can only afford so many auras.
Right now i do a bit of gem swapping. For speed i go flesh offering and auras: Vunerability, Pride, Flesh and Stone, Dread banner and for survivability i go Pride, clarity, flesh and stone and spirit offering.

When i do get a hold of my 6L geofri what auras should i run? Only reduced mana reservation i have is the soverignity nodes.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Nimin1
Last edited by Nimin1 on Feb 1, 2020, 6:16:23 AM
Can anyone teach me how do I choose rolls for lethal pride? Also should i get better belt/rings or lethal pride first?
"
Nozumi wrote:

Hello sir, the "Hatred Has 15% Reduced Mana Reservation" enchant, did you get that yourself while doing lab, or did you buy the baron with the aforementioned enchant ?

I am trying to buy a Baron with the same enhcant and im not getting any results, neither in the poe.trade, or the official GGG trade engine.

Is it extremely rare, or sought after ?

was 2ex on start of league
Что бы получить быстрее ответ на Ваш вопрос, пишите в Discord https://discord.gg/rXA56XPUmd
"
Nin10DoH wrote:
Can anyone teach me how do I choose rolls for lethal pride? Also should i get better belt/rings or lethal pride first?

For Lethal Pride reroll untill you get atleast 10% Str without taking extra passives. Ideally you want the templar section to the left. Im "only" using a 15% lethal pride that requires me to get 2 more points.
As I can see just one Host Cheftain (with BM) gives 3 power charges to minions 99% of the time. So I changed second one to https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Merveil%27s_Retainer = Vulnerability for free.
Last edited by slowiu06 on Feb 1, 2020, 7:21:18 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info