3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Hi,

First, Ty to the OP and to all contributors of this thread for this amazingly versatile build.
Your advices/knowledge sharing is priceless guys.

I just finished migrating my toon to CI version and I can confirm the quality of life is amazing.

Therefor, I'm selling some of my "old" stuff if anyone is interested ...

for 16ex

A Lethal Pride which gives:
Righteaous Army +20 str
Redemption 5% incstr
Faith and Steel +20 str
Devotion 5% incstr
Singular focus 5% incstr
Arcane capacitor 10% incfortify
Overcharge 4% maxlife
Righteous decree 10% reduced dmg from crit

Contact me in game if interested.
Last edited by Släyer on Feb 2, 2020, 12:04:43 PM
"
sp34k wrote:
I'm going for the tanky one and I can't seem to get res. capped.
Could someone look at my setup and guide me towards better upgrades?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/sp34k/characters?characterName=flipthepickle

your resistances (besides chaos) are significantly over capped. Don't forget that while playing and using Spirit Offering, you are going to be getting 30% from Bone Barrier.

You do need to improve your chaos resistance though which is dangerously low.

I would try and change out your rings so that you can remove some of the overcapped elemental resistances and add in some chaos.

As for your over all build, your strength is too low for your level. The build has significant synergy around strength. Your absolute minimum strength should be 1000 and your realistic goal should be 1200 at your level.

Fixing your jewels to better match the build guide should help (Lethal Pride and a second Efficiency Training).
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Feb 1, 2020, 7:57:38 AM
"
Nimin1 wrote:
Hey, and thanks for awesome build.
I was wondering if someone could help me figure out some upgrades.
I think my character profile is set to public. I aint no rich guy and currently i have 2 exo and a few chaos in the bank.

I figure my next upgrades have to be:
6L Geofri
LV 21 zombie
LV 21 spectre
Kingmaker

in that order, would that make sense?

And since i do not run Saqas nest i can only afford so many auras.
Right now i do a bit of gem swapping. For speed i go flesh offering and auras: Vunerability, Pride, Flesh and Stone, Dread banner and for survivability i go Pride, clarity, flesh and stone and spirit offering.

When i do get a hold of my 6L geofri what auras should i run? Only reduced mana reservation i have is the soverignity nodes.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Nimin1

First a general note (since we are at the same rough point on your body armor). The 6 link Geofri's with out Empower Level 4 does not buy you too much.

After some discussions with another helpful player yesterday, here is what you should do instead, in rough order.

1) Raise Zombie Level 21 and Raise Specter Level 21. Both are affordable

2) Start saving for Empower Level 4 (this will be a big DPS boost and another zombie)

3) Start saving for Shaper's Touch with Vulnerability on Hit corruption.

4) Simultaneously with 3, save for Geofri's 6 link.

5) You won't need Empower level 4 once you acquire #3 and #4. When you acquire those, you can run this as your aura set up.

Pride - Discipline - Enlighten(L3) - Dread Banner - Maim - Flesh and Stone (Blood Stance)

Note that you must take the Sovereignty node cluster from the tree to run that group of Aura's. And you will also get Vulnerability for free from gloves. This assumes your mana pool right now is around 1700 or higher.

roughly 17-18 ex total.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Feb 1, 2020, 8:07:33 AM
"
Nin10DoH wrote:
Can anyone teach me how do I choose rolls for lethal pride? Also should i get better belt/rings or lethal pride first?

Your rings and belt should be providing a lot of strength to the build, so yes, yours can use some improvement. Note that while saving up for items that better fit the build, one of your rings and your belt has room for a simple craft that won't take much money. Just choose something that fits the build while waiting to upgrade.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Feb 1, 2020, 8:18:52 AM
"
"
Nimin1 wrote:
Hey, and thanks for awesome build.
I was wondering if someone could help me figure out some upgrades.
I think my character profile is set to public. I aint no rich guy and currently i have 2 exo and a few chaos in the bank.

I figure my next upgrades have to be:
6L Geofri
LV 21 zombie
LV 21 spectre
Kingmaker

in that order, would that make sense?

And since i do not run Saqas nest i can only afford so many auras.
Right now i do a bit of gem swapping. For speed i go flesh offering and auras: Vunerability, Pride, Flesh and Stone, Dread banner and for survivability i go Pride, clarity, flesh and stone and spirit offering.

When i do get a hold of my 6L geofri what auras should i run? Only reduced mana reservation i have is the soverignity nodes.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Nimin1

First a general note (since we are at the same rough point on your body armor). The 6 link Geofri's with out Empower Level 4 does not buy you too much.

After some discussions with another helpful player yesterday, here is what you should do instead, in rough order.

1) Raise Zombie Level 21 and Raise Specter Level 21. Both are affordable

2) Start saving for Empower Level 4 (this will be a big DPS boost and another zombie)

3) Start saving for Shaper's Touch with Vulnerability on Hit corruption.

4) Simultaneously with 3, save for Geofri's 6 link.

5) You won't need Empower level 4 once you acquire #3 and #4. When you acquire those, you can run this as your aura set up.

Pride - Discipline - Enlighten(L3) - Dread Banner - Maim - Flesh and Stone (Blood Stance)

Note that you must take the Sovereignty node cluster from the tree to run that group of Aura's. And you will also get Vulnerability for free from gloves. This assumes your mana pool right now is around 1700 or higher.

roughly 17-18 ex total.

Thanks for the input!
"
Nimin1 wrote:

Thanks for the input!

it goes with out saying, test this combination out for yourself in POB before committing. You need to be comfortable that this aura layout will leave you with a very small amount of mana to play with (it should be enough but everyone has a play style difference).

If you don't feel it is enough you can look at acquiring an Empower L4 (which you may need later in the game as well if you want to go with even more Auras).
"
Släyer wrote:
Hi,

First, Ty to the OP and to all contributors of this thread for this amazingly versatile build.
Your advices/knowledge sharing is priceless guys.

I just finished migrating my toon to CI version and I can confirm the quality of life is amazing.

interesting tree. i took some inspiration with the thread of hope jewel as i had one already with reduced mana reserved. think it turns out slightly better than my previous tree and jewel setup. tree looks super weird but it's a very complicated to min max everything while still achieving 2700 strength. can make some interesting iterations of the tree but i always end up like 20 strength short which is just generally a waste.

then comes trying to incorperate lethal pride into it. it honestly hurts my brain trying to theorycraft this. buying a 20% lethal pride on rightous army, redemption, faith and steel and devotion would save like 4 or 5 points and make the pathing actually make sense. not sure if one of those exists though and i'm guessing it would be ridiculously expensive.

https://pastebin.com/dWYxPj2s

current PoB if anyone is interested. 17.4k ES, can trade arcane focus and will for enduring bond if you want some more damage for -1.4k ES. still looking for a more optimized tree so if someone has one please let me know
"
DanteTDH wrote:
So I did a thing tonight...

So I'm running 8 aura's in my build (very offensive setup) Pride, Flesh and

stone (with maim), Hatred, Summon Skitterbots, Dread Banner, Clarity, Aspect of

the Avian,and Haste. All of this with 11,900 EHP setup. Is it needed? Hell

no. Is it awesome for damage? Hell yeah it is! lol not including Vaal haste as

well. I was testing how poor Specters were w/o blood magic and it's pretty

bad. Def. gonna switch blood magic and drop holy relic. Running 16 zombies as

well. Just wanted to share.

Thanks all!

Edit: If you want to run holy relic and you have vaal clarity for your watcher's

eye, just keep vaal clarity on CD and you'll have full frenzy/power charges up

1/2 to 3/4 of the time.

@DanteTDH would you be able to post your POB? Id love to run something like this but I can't work out how you are fitting the extra aura in. Im fully reserved with skitter, aspect, dread, hatred, pride..

How on earth do you fit haste and flesh and stone in?
Last edited by Feiticera1234 on Feb 1, 2020, 9:48:43 AM
For the Saqawal variant of the build, why are we looking for socketed gems are supported by fortify when we have Kingmaker on our AG?
"
JayChow wrote:
For the Saqawal variant of the build, why are we looking for socketed gems are supported by fortify when we have Kingmaker on our AG?

because the gem is a more multiplier for melee damage

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info