3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Caithster wrote:
"
brunowa wrote:
Fascinating reading guys :)

On the above, when I first created this build, yes, fully decked out was 6-10ex.

I've been playing the game for years, so I know that 6-10ex is a cheap build. But for a beginner that still seems like an incredible amount.

I'm at 95 now, and have had 4 ex drops. So if I did not know a little about the economy 6-10 ex would probably still be out of reach.

I think people get frustrated because even though a build guide steps you through how to level up, none of them explain anything about the economy.

This has been my best league by a mile (3rd league on PC). I have had 4 EX drop. I am making maybe 100C a day playing and have zero idea what im doing with the economy. I've heard i should be making an ex an hour but, i dont know how i even would. I literally just make sure my prophecies are full and seal the ones that poe ninja say is profitable. Beyond that I post up any unique or drops that are worth more than a C according to poe ninja.

It's is very discouraging because I picked this build at random and while i have made good money this league in comparison to previous, I dont have the money to make changes to it without farming for days. For instance i bought a 6 link vicatrios for 6 ex yesterday but am not knowledgeable enough to know that for 4 auras i needed enlighten level 4. so now i essentially have a gem slot for 6ex that is doing nothing.
Last edited by InSaYnE_72 on Jan 6, 2020, 1:06:50 PM
Okay so i have only just got to maps with this build but i dont feel like its going the way it should things take a while to die and im not going fast at all can anyone let me know what im doing wrong please?
"
DelmarDruid wrote:
Okay so i have only just got to maps with this build but i dont feel like its going the way it should things take a while to die and im not going fast at all can anyone let me know what im doing wrong please?

Youd have to post up your gear. I followed the guide and the video he posted and with a 5 link Queen's Escape and a 5 Link Victario's I'm able to do T15 maps fine. I get my cheeks clapped very once in awhile but I'm doing ok.
Last edited by InSaYnE_72 on Jan 6, 2020, 1:14:02 PM
"
InSaYnE_72 wrote:
"
DelmarDruid wrote:

Youd have to post up your gear. I followed the guide and the video he posted and with a 5 link Queen's Escape and a 5 Link Victario's I'm able to do T15 maps fine. I get my cheeks clapped very once in awhile but I'm doing ok.

So im new/trash how do i post my gear?
What should I look for the AG chest besides life, life regen, and the max life to es craft?
Hey all!

I have started to read a lot about ppl using the aspect of the avian.

Is it any good? and how do you use it in your setup since the aspect reserves 25% of mana?

Which aura did you remove then?

Thanks a lot to anyone that could help me :)
"
DelmarDruid wrote:
"
InSaYnE_72 wrote:
"
DelmarDruid wrote:

So im new/trash how do i post my gear?

I had this struggle the other day. Ok start a forum post, so in this case a reply to me. Write out what you want and then where you want to post your gear(usually at the end of a post), you click your profile in the corner. You'll then make sure your on the character you want to share from. After that it's as simple as clicking the gear you want to share. Each one you left click is directly put into your post. When your done just close the character view and post your message.

This is my gear hitting maps, i feel weak and slow please let me know what im doing wrong
"
DelmarDruid wrote:

This is my gear hitting maps, i feel weak and slow please let me know what im doing wrong

How much strength do you have? also why have you not started running an Animate Guardian? His budget one helps quite a bit and is fairly cheap. Less than 10c i think. Your AG can buff you and your packs.

Edit:

You definitely have room for more strength. Look for better rings and a better belt. I'm running these:

And theres still alot of room for improvement there too.
Last edited by InSaYnE_72 on Jan 6, 2020, 1:29:38 PM
Any ideas on what can I upgrade for more dps?

Upgraded belt and rings recently, hit 1500 strength and now I am wondering if I should invest in baron with 40% zombie dmg or delay that and buy something else instead.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info