3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

By far my favorite build so far this league. Quick question about auras..how are you guys running more than 2 auras? I can only do 2 because of the mana reserve.
I'm going to buy a lethal pride but the only one that works is Kiloava under 16k ??
"
rantowork wrote:
"
PowerfulX99 wrote:
Been playing through the build and i've got a 2 questions, where do we get resistances to cap it and seeing as astramentis is absurdly high in price(atleast for me) whats a good replacement, is a rare amulet good enough?

Rare neck with lots of strength. If you can avoid it, don't get one with a ton of resists since you want to pick up astramentis as soon as you have the money. You can look for other good modifiers like life and es.

Almost all of your resists can come from your rings and your passive tree. You'll overcap from spirit offering which helps with elemental resist reduction maps. You can take a look at my necro in the profile to see how I've done my resists.

Good luck!

I've taken a look at your character and i havent though about the unset ring with purity of elements definitely gonna try and do that.

Looking at your character really gave me ideas on how to cap resists and still do well Thank you very much!
"
Handsling wrote:
Hi Exiles, noob here - would someone kindly do a quick what gems to get by Act number please? I get really confused (easily) and being able to follow along Act by Act would be super useful! Thanks in advance to any kind soul(s) out there willing to write it!

Even someone pm'in me would be greatly appreciated!

The leveling by act in the original post is still correct for 3.9.
"
Reikwon wrote:
By far my favorite build so far this league. Quick question about auras..how are you guys running more than 2 auras? I can only do 2 because of the mana reserve.

You need to run enlighten support and pick up and get sovereignty in the passive skill tree in the upper left. Enlighten + sovereignty can get you to 3 auras, level 4 enlighten will get you to 4 auras.
"
PowerfulX99 wrote:
"
rantowork wrote:
"
PowerfulX99 wrote:
Been playing through the build and i've got a 2 questions, where do we get resistances to cap it and seeing as astramentis is absurdly high in price(atleast for me) whats a good replacement, is a rare amulet good enough?

Rare neck with lots of strength. If you can avoid it, don't get one with a ton of resists since you want to pick up astramentis as soon as you have the money. You can look for other good modifiers like life and es.

Almost all of your resists can come from your rings and your passive tree. You'll overcap from spirit offering which helps with elemental resist reduction maps. You can take a look at my necro in the profile to see how I've done my resists.

Good luck!

I've taken a look at your character and i havent though about the unset ring with purity of elements definitely gonna try and do that.

Looking at your character really gave me ideas on how to cap resists and still do well Thank you very much!

No problem! Once you are rich, you can get a Watchers Eye with +33%+ chaos resists when affected by purity of elements as well which really helps as well (I'm not that rich tho, haha).
"
Sensylis wrote:
"
Vadash wrote:
"
Swiftlard wrote:
I'm gonna switch over to Geofri for more survival. What auras would you run if you cant afford lvl 4 enlighten and 6L?

geofri sucks balls. Go with avian (op aura, +stats, -reserved mana)

would you prefer avian over skitterbots? currently struggling which one is better

I am really sorry but can someone say wich Aura he uses i mean all of them and the Name of it plz :D
"
darkjans wrote:
"
Sensylis wrote:
"
Vadash wrote:

would you prefer avian over skitterbots? currently struggling which one is better

I am really sorry but can someone say wich Aura he uses i mean all of them and the Name of it plz :D

Aspect of the Avian
Summon Skitterbots

"
brunowa wrote:
Fascinating reading guys :)

On the above, when I first created this build, yes, fully decked out was 6-10ex.

I've been playing the game for years, so I know that 6-10ex is a cheap build. But for a beginner that still seems like an incredible amount.

I'm at 95 now, and have had 4 ex drops. So if I did not know a little about the economy 6-10 ex would probably still be out of reach.

I think people get frustrated because even though a build guide steps you through how to level up, none of them explain anything about the economy.
"
Vadash wrote:
"
Swiftlard wrote:
I'm gonna switch over to Geofri for more survival. What auras would you run if you cant afford lvl 4 enlighten and 6L?

Being new I had to look this up. Are you suggesting to run Saqawal's Nest and Beast craft aspect of the avian on to a ring or belt?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info