3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Hey, Im having trouble with finding a good base for crafting a weapon. Whats the way to go?
"
Zly1 wrote:
"
OGmarksman wrote:

im still needing Res im broke now lol

Looks like you are way over on resists, are you checking resists with minions up and after cycloning for a few seconds to get spirit offering?

I have not ascended to bone barrier yet so thats why i thought i was under, i have just noticed :) Now just need that strength ! Also the gem says it is only minions who recieve the res from spirit offering it doesnt seem to effect my res. Thanks for the reply
Still sane, Exile ?
Last edited by OGmarksman on Jan 5, 2020, 7:57:49 PM
Ok so I have about 20 exalt right now and am debating what I should focus on upgrading at the moment gear wise

I am wondering if switching to one of the crafted warstaffs would give me the most benefit, or if I should focus on improving some of my rare gear such as my rings.
Last edited by Reaverx92 on Jan 5, 2020, 8:03:09 PM
"
Reaverx92 wrote:
Ok so I have about 20 exalt right now and am debating what I should focus on upgrading at the moment gear wise

I am wondering if switching to one of the crafted warstaffs would give me the most benefit, or if I should focus on improving some of my rare gear such as my rings.
if you have reached over your 1000 strength mark with current gear then i would probably craft the staff like you suggested.
Still sane, Exile ?
"
OGmarksman wrote:
"
Zly1 wrote:
"
OGmarksman wrote:

im still needing Res im broke now lol

Looks like you are way over on resists, are you checking resists with minions up and after cycloning for a few seconds to get spirit offering?

I have not ascended to bone barrier yet so thats why i thought i was under, i have just noticed :) Now just need that strength ! Also the gem says it is only minions who recieve the res from spirit offering it doesnt seem to effect my res. Thanks for the reply

When you do uber lab and get mistress of sacrifice then it effects you also
Thanks im still a noob as you can tell, guess i over spent on res and not strength
Still sane, Exile ?
Last edited by OGmarksman on Jan 5, 2020, 8:27:33 PM
Arisfuser -- how much ES did you have before equipping that amulet? Holy shit what a great amulet. Did you craft or buy?
"
ArisFuser wrote:
New toy.I am 21k EHP.FeelsTankyandChaosCapped.

Wtf how did you reach 14000 energy shield xD your tree is almost full strength and life...
Last edited by BBR0X on Jan 5, 2020, 8:31:03 PM
"
OGmarksman wrote:
"
Reaverx92 wrote:

if you have reached over your 1000 strength mark with current gear then i would probably craft the staff like you suggested.

I am pushing 1300 so yeah i guess staff it is.

Would it be better going for one with 100% minion dmg and 5% chance to double, or one with like 120%+ minion dmg,
"
BBR0X wrote:
"
ArisFuser wrote:
New toy.I am 21k EHP.FeelsTankyandChaosCapped.

Wtf how did you reach 14000 energy shield xD your tree is almost full strength and life...
Geofris sanctuary and a lot of strength is my guess
Still sane, Exile ?
Last edited by OGmarksman on Jan 5, 2020, 8:34:45 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info