3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Cannot fit war banner to auras even though i have Sovereignty passive. How to fix this?
vulnerbility 28%, pride 40%, discipline 28%
Hej guys..
ty for the build.. alot of fun rush trouth acts..
Now im ready to start mapping
what is the best spectre setup for low levl mapping? eny sugestions?
"
Kalissar wrote:

This crafting guide is extremely detailed but for one thing : it doesn't say which fossils/essence to use.

For essences, I'm guessing Deafening essence of fear?
For fossils, surely Bound Fossil ? But only bound fossil, or do I add more to block some affixes ?

Thanks in advance for your replies.

I´ve asked this question several times about what fossils and resonators to use (cheapest option) but no reply yet. Hopefully someone who is a good crafter can answer us :)
"
lzrproof wrote:
"
Arturikas25 wrote:
ok i just asked one guy and it explained that you coundnt...

blood magic is for spectres itself, spectres dont have much mana, so blood magic it for them, not for you...

chance to shock freeze ignite works whit cyclone...

useless forum :(

Please troll yourself away, if you are to lazy to read a guide or watch a video. Your question has been answered a hundred times in this thread.

Peace

can you quote for me from guide where is that answer ?

i read guide, but some things just not explained, so i ask here
and in result i get answer "did you read guide"
im not who understands mechanics, so i just ask you, but seems like, not much help here
"
what is the best spectre setup for low levl mapping? eny sugestions?

look in the spectre/animated guardian section, i'm just start mapping too and its work good for me.

Ty for this guide, Its my first minion build I playing and i got a lot of fun but i wonder, if we take the skeleton set up instead of aura, where we get our aura ? no longer gem emplacement left.
I am having some problems about the mana reservation i cant use all 4 of the auras at the same time can someone help me out ?
"
zinxhir wrote:
I am having some problems about the mana reservation i cant use all 4 of the auras at the same time can someone help me out ?

either dont use pride or use victarios as armor.

you could use skitterbots instead of pride as they reserve 35% and not 50%
"
Rehbock wrote:
"
zinxhir wrote:

either dont use pride or use victarios as armor.

you could use skitterbots instead of pride as they reserve 35% and not 50%

ty for answering ,
it took 1000+ fusing orbs to 6 link my geofri s i dont think i will change it rn but i will try the skitterbots shold i socket it on my chest peace instead of pride ?
Thx for the build but please do not change the gems/gear all the time.

I bought weap for 3 red, 3 blue because I saw this. Now u use 2 blue, 3 red, 1 green .... Thats not too fair for new players who trying following your build.
Last edited by Vegyes on Jan 3, 2020, 9:11:22 AM
"
Tim00 wrote:
Achieved my final form! Thanks for the build!

Whats the point of enlighten support? does it reduce the reserved mana % on those auras?

Also, I'm confused why you would put convocation in your 6-link.
Last edited by azith28 on Jan 3, 2020, 9:12:18 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info