3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Hi Guys,

Here is my Sirius at Awakening Level 8 kill.

It was my very first attempt at that level.

Only had 1 zombie die the whole time.. I had -17% Chaos Resistance.

I commentated over to discuss my setup and my approach to it.

I'm still learning the fight and it's only my positioning that kills me. Our build just demolishes it otherwise!

I know many of you say your zombies die etc during the fight and that you need crazy chaos resistance etc... well this shows otherwise :P

Enjoy!

https://youtu.be/YPfr5w0Ovw4
"
brunowa wrote:
Hi Guys,

Here is my Sirius at Awakening Level 8 kill.

It was my very first attempt at that level.

Only had 1 zombie die the whole time.. I had -17% Chaos Resistance.

I commentated over to discuss my setup and my approach to it.

I'm still learning the fight and it's only my positioning that kills me. Our build just demolishes it otherwise!

I know many of you say your zombies die etc during the fight and that you need crazy chaos resistance etc... well this shows otherwise :P

Enjoy!

https://youtu.be/YPfr5w0Ovw4

Thx a lot. Its looking good. Keep up the good work
I need help, cannot advance past T8 to T9 maps since my character dies to one shots even on easy map mods.

It feels like there just isn't any defensive layers beyond 4.6k life and way overcapped resistances. Especially physical damage hits like a truck.

What have you lot in red maps done to mitigate incoming damage? Offensively build is rock solid even with 5L setup and I might lose maybe one or two zombies in a day but the actual character is RIPing every other map.
ur gear is realy realy bad.

with 4 C u can upgrade boots, gloves and rings lol

safe another few for a 5l goefris chest and u will do red maps ez
I followed the crafting guide and ended up with

Cost somewhere between 6 and 7 ex.
First off, thanks for the build. I'd only played summoner once before (specters) and didn't really enjoy it, but this one has been fun so far.

I've been running 6L skellies in a Tabula to add DPS as I'm still lvling (both char & gems) through white/yellow maps, but I just hit my second 6L on my Geofri's (already have 6L Queen's). Now I'm wondering which direction to head in...

The "Gear" section of the OP shows a 3R 3B Geofri's with an aura setup, but the "Skills/Gems" section shows 1R 1G 4B aura setup. The PoB for the "original build" mentions yet another setup (2R 1G 3B). Would anyone mind offering some feedback on what has been best for them?

I enjoy my skellies, but presume I will soon need the survivability afforded by an aura 6L. Any thoughts on Vuln versus Enfeeble, if I should consider Pride, Hatred or Discipline, etc. would be welcome. The definite links seem to be Enlighten+Vaal Haste+curse, and maybe Dread Banner, but beyond that I'm getting torn between the other auras.

Gear in spoiler
Spoiler

Just over 1k str right now. Can replace boots anytime, though for now the +1 to zombies is nice. To-do list includes crafted weapon, plus my rares (belt/rings) are inexpensive crap that just filled the gaps to meet str/res requirements, so I should replace those too. My AG is also not online yet. I just put Impale on my skelly 6L since my chest isn't 3R 3B; I'll recolor it once I decide where to go with chest skill setup.
Is there anyone who want to share there 5L queen escape and their 5L Victario's setup.

Im having problems to figure out what i shall i run plz help
A couple of things I've seen in guide about the Sirus fight-

1 Equip a jewel w corrupted blood cannot effect you
2 use convocation to heal minions

I use a different gem setup:
zombies and skellies share weapon

boots has this setup:

Allows me to perma phase run, have vaal molten shell for a long time for the hard fights and if I put convocation - also help with healing minions

Current crafting project (WIP):

For the crafted mods I need to choose 2 between 4 mods:
1. 5-8% increase life
2. gain 9-10% of life as extra energy shield
3. extra life
4. extra zombie+skellie

Which 2 would be best?

Edit:
I'm leaning towards #2 and 4 but I hear #2 is bugged???
Also any ideas what to do about the last open suffix- exalt slam? beast craft?

Last edited by snowmittens on Jan 2, 2020, 6:53:49 AM
hi when i stick discipline in my chest turn the aura on nothing happens am i missing something here thanks

edit i worked it out it due to the Generosity Support gem i never used it in before :)
Last edited by AngusKhanTheGreat on Jan 2, 2020, 5:52:42 AM
"
rotheee wrote:
ur gear is realy realy bad.

with 4 C u can upgrade boots, gloves and rings lol

safe another few for a 5l goefris chest and u will do red maps ez

Thank you!
I'll work later today to upgrade those items. I've been trying to find better boots but really struggling to find 30 movement speed and over 50 strength combination. Really need the strength since I'm missing 300 to enable Baron helmet leech.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info