3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Jabberwoccky wrote:
FYI the new Acid Caverns boss T16 3.9 with the returning fire projectile attack just SMOKED my gem level 20 animate guardian with the full set up in the build guide. So..*sigh* just a warning.

I think the bosses on that map are bugged or something. They do insane amounts of damage. I don't have an animated guardian, but they were one-shotting my zombies over and over.
Last edited by Goofio on Jan 1, 2020, 8:18:03 PM
Whats would be best stat for crafting a normal 6l 2hander. (not counting temple prefix with 5% double dmg)

t1 minion dmg ?
socketed gems is supported by lvl 1 fortify ?
socketed gems deals 20% more physcial dmg ?
"
Goofio wrote:
"
Jabberwoccky wrote:
FYI the new Acid Caverns boss T16 3.9 with the returning fire projectile attack just SMOKED my gem level 20 animate guardian with the full set up in the build guide. So..*sigh* just a warning.

I think the bosses on that map are bugged or something. They do insane amounts of damage. I don't have an animated guardian, but they were one-shotting my zombies over and over.

Last league i lost my AG a total of three times. Once to an insane Legion boss which leeched the skills of other monsters - basically he was wearing a head hunter, and the other two times was in Acid Caverns due to the Shock stacking.

Given the latest boss buffs, I'd avoid the Acid Caverns bosses in this league.
thanks
"
zork wrote:
Whats would be best stat for crafting a normal 6l 2hander. (not counting temple prefix with 5% double dmg)

t1 minion dmg ?
socketed gems is supported by lvl 1 fortify ?
socketed gems deals 20% more physcial dmg ?

Fortify is slightly stronger (like 3-4% on POB for me) than minion damage, but is harder craft.

Easiest to craft would be +1 gems and minion damage.
https://pastebin.com/1bLKQPu1

Can any1 help me out, I tried running the vaal skeleton build to see if my dmg wud pop up on ST, but its pretty low, takes good 2-5 mins to kill t14+ bosses,
Shud I add Vaal to my sword and add impale on it?

Also tried running range spectre (gotta say it was really fun watching sentinels just rip everything through)
But again boss dmg is very very low.
crafted today

i used bestiary method with "cannot roll attack mods"
do i need to recolor it, or minion damage instead of melee phys is ok?
"
rax4r wrote:
crafted today

i used bestiary method with "cannot roll attack mods"
do i need to recolor it, or minion damage instead of melee phys is ok?

Minion phys dmg is insane dps, honestly you can run minion speed/rutless or anything instead of feeding frenzy since have really low dps and if you use convocation you can put your zombies into the packs you need to kill. In my case also dropped minion speed for impale since you get a lot dmg specially if you run dread banner, but before I was using 5 link zombies and skelletons for more dmg in boss fights.
Last edited by Osgili4th on Jan 1, 2020, 9:45:58 PM
Does anyone know why OP doesn't recommend using Multistrike instead of Ruthless for Skeleton? Multistrike does more DPS than Ruthless.
"
Does anyone know why OP doesn't recommend using Multistrike instead of Ruthless for Skeleton? Multistrike does more DPS than Ruthless.

Where do I recommend Ruthless?

I would definitely recommend Multistrike over Ruthless.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info