3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Cyrom wrote:
"
Schnuedde wrote:
"
Sarclol wrote:
It will only change the piece.

Is there any possibility to see what he have currently equipped?

Only way is to look carefully at what he is wearing.

Basically, yeah. Check his body, check your auras while he's near you, or toss everything you put on the boy in POB so you remember.

It's very hard to tell with gloves, but most people just use Southbound anyway since it's cheaper. Same thing with boots and Victario's Flight.
"
xthbx wrote:
"
Mubbsy wrote:
Bit the bullet and decided to pray that intimidate from awakened melee phys works with zombies, and drop my old watchers eye for a ES from clarity one. Holy hell I'm beefy now.

Needed to get a new ring with a slot for clarity, paid 22ex for this ring and slammed the lottery 25% minion damage into it after failing on like 10+ 1-2ex rings.

Only thing I really want now is a better hubris if possible but that hard, and a corrupted fortify weapon. Saw a dope 125% minion dmg one for 1.5 mirrors on trade for all of 6 hours... right after I had spent a bunch of money. Can almost afford it again. But alas it is gone.

how exactly does that work to get the ring like that?

Incursion drops/temple can drop rings like this with the high ES and ES % mod, and then after that its just RNG to get a bunch of other good mods with it, and then even more RNG to have a prefix open to slam, and then redeemer exalt at a pretty crap chance to hit minion dmg.

I burned about 10-15 rings and only hit minion dmg twice, but all the other ones were 1-2ex at most. I paid 22ex for this ring, knowing even if the slam failed i could sell for at least 15. Just lucked out that the best ring rolled T1 minion dmg.

Thinking of divine spamming for near perfect stats cus 10% ES would be sexy

Honestly though this ring is my new baby, ive been staring at it all day (and I have 3 double influenced uniques)
"Please check my gear!" - Every Private Account User
Last edited by Mubbsy on Feb 24, 2020, 6:01:59 PM
"
Mubbsy wrote:
"
xthbx wrote:
"
Mubbsy wrote:
Bit the bullet and decided to pray that intimidate from awakened melee phys works with zombies, and drop my old watchers eye for a ES from clarity one. Holy hell I'm beefy now.

Needed to get a new ring with a slot for clarity, paid 22ex for this ring and slammed the lottery 25% minion damage into it after failing on like 10+ 1-2ex rings.

Only thing I really want now is a better hubris if possible but that hard, and a corrupted fortify weapon. Saw a dope 125% minion dmg one for 1.5 mirrors on trade for all of 6 hours... right after I had spent a bunch of money. Can almost afford it again. But alas it is gone.

how exactly does that work to get the ring like that?

Incursion drops/temple can drop rings like this with the high ES and ES % mod, and then after that its just RNG to get a bunch of other good mods with it, and then even more RNG to have a prefix open to slam, and then redeemer exalt at a pretty crap chance to hit minion dmg.

I burned about 10-15 rings and only hit minion dmg twice, but all the other ones were 1-2ex at most. I paid 22ex for this ring, knowing even if the slam failed i could sell for at least 15. Just lucked out that the best ring rolled T1 minion dmg.

Thinking of divine spamming for near perfect stats cus 10% ES would be sexy

Honestly though this ring is my new baby, ive been staring at it all day (and I have 3 double influenced uniques)

With fossils you are much higher chance to hit it.
"
Linus1985 wrote:

But then you don't get the incursion mod for % ES

although you can get 35% minion dmg from fossils so its not a bad trade off
Still, I'd rather have the resist, and minion dmg as a prefix, as there are only 2 good prefix types anyways, and this fills a hollow spot on the ring. And the fact you get the equivalent of T1 ES with (now after divines) 10% ES as well for the spot of only 1 mod, make these incursion rings super valuable with the right rolls.

...wait, just double checking.

Fossil Minion dmg is a suffix, Redeemer Minion dmg is a prefix. Is it possible to double dip similar to how ppl were making helms with the incursion mod w/ phys dmg taken as an element and slamming in more with conq ex's?

For a ring with up to 60% minion dmg?? Prob not, but figured it was worth dreaming about.

Also just wondering, is it bound fossils for minion dmg. Doesnt show up on poedb as an option for fossils, or is it a drop only delve thing? Probably just not up to date??
Last edited by Mubbsy on Feb 25, 2020, 1:57:52 AM

Hi, how are you?

I have a problem, it could be that an aura, that is, Hastee or Hatredd cannot be activated due to mana? since I have to leave one of the 2 auras inactive.

I await an answer
Thank you!

regards
"

Hi, how are you?

I have a problem, it could be that an aura, that is, Hastee or Hatredd cannot be activated due to mana? since I have to leave one of the 2 auras inactive.

I await an answer
Thank you!

regards

Your account is private so we can't see your gear to help you.

Are you running enlighten for reduced mana reserved?
How about reduced mana reserved nodes on the tree like Sovereignty?

"
Mubbsy wrote:
"
Linus1985 wrote:

But then you don't get the incursion mod for % ES

although you can get 35% minion dmg from fossils so its not a bad trade off
Still, I'd rather have the resist, and minion dmg as a prefix, as there are only 2 good prefix types anyways, and this fills a hollow spot on the ring.

...wait, just double checking.

Fossil Minion dmg is a suffix, Redeemer Minion dmg is a prefix. Is it possible to double dip similar to how ppl were making helms with the incursion mod w/ phys dmg taken as an element and slamming in more with conq ex's?

For a ring with up to 60% minion dmg?? Prob not, but figured it was worth dreaming about.

Also just wondering, is it bound fossils for minion dmg. Doesnt show up on poedb as an option for fossils, or is it a drop only delve thing? Probably just not up to date??

You can actually get either one you can get teh redeemer version as well. I crafted a awakenered orb ring with that. Redeemer minion damage is a prefix while fossil is a suffix
Last edited by Linus1985 on Feb 24, 2020, 8:26:32 PM
Tidied up first post build guide. Most 3.9 videos have been moved to the archive with a few key vids still up top.

Getting pumped for 3.10. Looking forward to the announcement tomoz :)
Which gems should I focus on adding quality to first?
"
Fizzx_Gaming wrote:
Which gems should I focus on adding quality to first?

Every support gem in your weapon and chest, I recommend to put off hand zombie, specter and Ag gems quality give life to zombies and for all minions gives movement speed making clearing maps feeling better, you also need to hit 21 in zombies and spectres and you will need many tries. Don't put a lvl 1 gem raise spectre, zombie or AG you will lose almost all your dmg and make them have little health and will die constanly.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info