3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Selling this entire build in league 3.9 just pm me or if I'm offline add me.
Will it work with a staff? Trying to farm up currency to buy a good 6L staff.
Cyclone works with any melee weapon, including staves.

You should pick up the recommended levelling staff while building currency. It shouldn't be expensive and will massively improve your gameplay.
You can also run with a Queen's Escape, which are relatively cheap for a 6L - depending on how much currency you have. It's especially nice if you want to run Skeletons, too, until you can afford the more expensive stuff.
Last edited by Sarclol on Feb 24, 2020, 3:13:48 PM
"
Mubbsy wrote:
Bit the bullet and decided to pray that intimidate from awakened melee phys works with zombies, and drop my old watchers eye for a ES from clarity one. Holy hell I'm beefy now.

Needed to get a new ring with a slot for clarity, paid 22ex for this ring and slammed the lottery 25% minion damage into it after failing on like 10+ 1-2ex rings.

Only thing I really want now is a better hubris if possible but that hard, and a corrupted fortify weapon. Saw a dope 125% minion dmg one for 1.5 mirrors on trade for all of 6 hours... right after I had spent a bunch of money. Can almost afford it again. But alas it is gone.

how exactly does that work to get the ring like that?
IGN: xthbx
Just fully equipped my AG but forgot to craft the chest, does putting another one on him changes only that piece or all the set?
It will only change the piece.
"
Sarclol wrote:

Is there any possibility to see what he have currently equipped?
I just got a good corrupt!! yahoooo :D

can someone pls check all my gems and links if there is anything i can improve and wont cost me 60ex
Last edited by iamDoudar on Feb 24, 2020, 5:43:51 PM
"
Schnuedde wrote:
"
Sarclol wrote:

Is there any possibility to see what he have currently equipped?

Only way is to look carefully at what he is wearing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info