3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Væl wrote:
is it still worth to use kingmaker on AG if I have both fortify and the elder culling strike mods on my weapon?

Kingmaker gives the Fortify Buff (defensive).

The Weapon Gives Fortify Support (which is more than the Fortify buff)

Fortify Support gives Fortify Buff (defensive) and a large DPS offensive boost.

It is the offensive part of Fortify Support that we want from the weapon.
"
"
Væl wrote:
is it still worth to use kingmaker on AG if I have both fortify and the elder culling strike mods on my weapon?

Kingmaker gives the Fortify Buff (defensive).

The Weapon Gives Fortify Support (which is more than the Fortify buff)

Fortify Support gives Fortify Buff (defensive) and a large DPS offensive boost.

It is the offensive part of Fortify Support that we want from the weapon.

In addition to this, Culling Strike mod only applies to hits from the weapon, not to linked skills. Kingmaker gives Culling as an aura, which applies to minions.
Last edited by Sarclol on Feb 24, 2020, 12:55:19 PM

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMDAAHnBAcEswceCPQLYQ48EQ8RLRGWFCAUTRRxFy8YkRo-G_oc3B7uIvQl3yepKS4snC19MtE5CzpSOw08LT1fRUdHhUlRSbFMs02sUEdSU1WpVcZV1lnzWpFfP2O7ZOdmVGaeZ5tn2WjyagFqQ2qsbAttGXIPcql2rHyDfq9_xoCkggeDX4PbjHaNGY6-jxqSwZMnlG-VLpeVl7SX9JuKnIuiAKQZqH2sqq4-r2y1hbcxvJ-86r5PwGbBtMJsxPbGrs9-0B_Tj9P718_ZXtlf2XzdjN-w4BLkUeoY6-7sg-8O71DviO_r8B_w1fGs9zL46_k3-tL8S_6B?accountName=Yssou&characterName=Namurass

Hey everybody!

Here is the stuff I bought for my first season.
I posted also a link of my skill tree but not sure it gonna work (just tell me if not).

I recently found an elegant hubris +320 % minions damage so I think I got enough damage.

I'm currently thinking to buy a better enchantment on my helmet (pride reserves 15 % less mana) but I'm not sure it's usefull.

I'm waiting for all your advice to upgrade my gear and thanks in advance for your reply.
"
constupro2 wrote:
How do you keep your AG from disappearing after log-out?

It's getting quite expensive to keep gearing him out, even in mediocre gear.

I thought my AG was gone after my first logout using him. But when I went to re-equip it the entire thing resummoned on the first item, so I only lost a mask. I’m assuming the same thing happened for you, so how did you end up re-equipping your AG multiple times?
Need some help with Cast on Channeling Support.
These are my boots:

Rarity: Unique
Alberon's Warpath
Soldier Boots
--------
Quality: +20% (augmented)
Armour: 328 (augmented)
Energy Shield: 20 (augmented)
--------
Requirements:
Level: 70
Str: 68
Dex: 98
Int: 155
--------
Sockets: B-G-G-B
--------
Item Level: 80
--------
6% Chance to Dodge Attack Hits if you've taken a Critical Strike Recently
--------
16% increased Strength
Adds 1 to 80 Chaos Damage to Attacks
+185 to Armour
+11% to Chaos Resistance
20% increased Movement Speed
+1 to maximum number of Skeletons
--------
Alberon walked among the accursed,
and they welcomed him.

I have CWC, Cyclone, Desecrate, and Spirit Offering socketed in the boots. Cyclone is the channeled skill, but I cannot cast Cyclone to begin channeling. What am I doing wrong? Thanks
Have you reserved all your mana with auras or is there a small amount left over to cast Cyclone? You'll need at least a few mana to do that.
I'm not running any of the auras atm. Even without the CWC support on i cant cast cyclone in general
Last edited by Kontronix on Feb 24, 2020, 2:18:29 PM
Can you unhide your character so we can see all the details. It will help to diagnose your problem.

How is your Dexterity? Have you increased the level of your Cyclone gem above the amount of Dex you have?
I have 130 dex and a lvl 20 Cyclone requires 98. Should be unhidden now. I dont currently have CWC active i have it in a random slot to level it since it wasnt working.
Last edited by Kontronix on Feb 24, 2020, 2:47:12 PM
You're using a wand

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info