3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Cyrom wrote:
in combination with
Chest gem setup looks weird af but actually gives alot smoother clearspeed, now i never have to go back cuz my zombies missed some mobs. I did have to give up awakened generosity support (wich i had linked to dread banner) to run this in chest but hey... i feel its worth!

how much damage actually holy relic do? is this noticable or is holy relic here only for regen?
"
Sarclol wrote:
"
Do i need "Increased stun duration on enemies" as implicit or i can get another weapon with Area damage instead coz it will be cheaper?

The only implicit that does anything for us is "Increased Area of Effect." If you just want the weapon, pick whatever's cheapest.

"
PattyWin wrote:
Thanks

What is the name for the beastcraft. I dont have it yet.....

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Beastcrafting

Okay so i got this weapon now

My next upgrade gonna be Shaper's Touch with Vulnerability, my question is when i get the gloves do i remove Vulnerability gem completely from Geofri's? also what Aura worth using instead of Vulnerability Avian from weapon or there is something better with same mana reserved?

"
"
Sarclol wrote:
"
Do i need "Increased stun duration on enemies" as implicit or i can get another weapon with Area damage instead coz it will be cheaper?

The only implicit that does anything for us is "Increased Area of Effect." If you just want the weapon, pick whatever's cheapest.

"
PattyWin wrote:
Thanks

What is the name for the beastcraft. I dont have it yet.....

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Beastcrafting

My next upgrade gonna be Shaper's Touch with Vulnerability, my question is when i get the gloves do i remove Vulnerability gem completely from Geofri's? also what Aura worth using instead of Vulnerability Avian from weapon or there is something better with same mana reserved?

yes, you can remove vulnerability completly and you can go with this setup in chest:
flesh and stone - maim - pride - discipline - enlighten - dread banner

or im using this:
flesh and stone - maim - pride - enlighten - skitterbots
and then using dread banner with generosity support in gloves.
without discipline as i die very rarely.

then there is variant with purity of elements which could be replaced skitterbots and so on.
Hey I keep the "Death attunement" for awhile also move on with the build to meldin and deep wisdom can any1 tell me where to move on after lvl85 its jewls only after or anything else?
"
brunowa wrote:

The easiest method of getting more strength is obviously changing your boots.

But yes you can take Might in tree by freeing up a couple passives in tree. You can save a couple points in your lethal pride pathing.

You could also get strength on your weapon instead of area of effect.

But don't stress on hitting 1800. You won't notice any diff in DPS.

In fact, if I were in your shoes I would be considering dropping some strength nodes and instead picking up more DPS nodes while maintaining over 1500 strength. Your defence should already be plenty for everything this game offers.

Thanks Brunowa for the response ! thanks to your build previous league i was able to do uber elder after 1 year of playing POE, after trying out couple of builds i came back to this one for this league because its the only build i loved so much def and very few deaths compared to all other builds even with so much of investment. I wanna thank you again for making this amazing build i hope you can keep it going next league i think i wanna start with this, but there's not really a proper leveling guide so I always end up being weak till like 50-60 then BAM stong af :D

yeah i switched to JHOC's version for ease of play its actually smoother due to constant 50% increased speed and don't need to speed flasks.

i would like to increase my minion's dps while sacrificing some str, could you recommend what passives to remove i think might of the meek should be doable but which minion damage to prioritze? I know Grave Pact for 4 points is definitely one of them.
Really hate Maven as a boss and its mechanics! pls give us something cool like Elder/Shaper
Last edited by thegreatestviz on Feb 24, 2020, 4:58:42 AM
"
"

yes, you can remove vulnerability completly and you can go with this setup in chest:

or im using this:

then there is variant with purity of elements which could be replaced skitterbots and so on.

is using Avian with the double damage it provides not worth it ?
"
"
"

or im using this:

is using Avian with the double damage it provides not worth it ?

With Saqawals yes, without no IMO
"
BopMajster wrote:
"
Cyrom wrote:
in combination with
Chest gem setup looks weird af but actually gives alot smoother clearspeed, now i never have to go back cuz my zombies missed some mobs. I did have to give up awakened generosity support (wich i had linked to dread banner) to run this in chest but hey... i feel its worth!

how much damage actually holy relic do? is this noticable or is holy relic here only for regen?

With this setup Relic is sitting around 400k dps wich is more then enough to kill trash and wounds harder to kill mobs so that zombies or golem finishes them in a single blow. All i can say is i never have to slow down or backtrack anymore :)
I want to link the nodes to Death Attunemnt, but i dont need Charisma node.

Is there another node which i could use on the amulett?
"
BopMajster wrote:

or im using this:

Would you use Flesh and Stone in Sand stance then?
If not, why a Maim support in chest?

Another question I have:
I’ve seen other builds are experimenting gearing AG with a “nearby enemies are blinded” in chest
Has anyone tried this? If it works, then we could just change Flesh and Stone for Skitterbots all together?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info