3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Heya guys!.

I'm at the point where my next upgrade is gloves with Vulnerability.
But im not sure how to change my gem setup, so i dont want to spend 8-10ex and see i bought a wrong color combination.

What gems do we change when we move to that setup? I'm doubting if i should buy gloves with 2r/2b or 3b/1r.
There are not 2g/2b for sale, so that is not an option.

Thanks in advance.
You don't need to buy specific colors, you can change colors in the crafting bench for a few extra Vaals.

You can just move your Cyclone link to your boots if you're that worried about it. Same deal, just do "at least 2 green" at the crafting bench.
Last edited by Sarclol on Feb 23, 2020, 3:50:32 PM
guys can this build work with Headhunter belt? I recently got one , and im wondering if to keep or sell?
[img]https://imgur.com/a/GRkTKl6[/img]
"
KopaKabana wrote:
guys can this build work with Headhunter belt? I recently got one , and im wondering if to keep or sell?

play it with the speed build variant and it will be alright, but stuff like sirus will be a lot harder unless you switch everything back.

or just keep the HH and make a new speed build character. and keep the witch for bossing
Last edited by crazypearce on Feb 23, 2020, 4:39:37 PM
HH is perfectly viable. You get great stats: strength, Dex, and life which we use everything of.

If you can equip it and still have over 1000 strength then you are good to go.

It's especially good when delving and legion encounters, and yes, does work better with speed setup because that obviously means more HH buffs.
I´m a bit confused about the Thread of Hope Jewel in Socket 8 (right above Lord of the dead)

did i miss smth or what´s the use of it except of giving me -33% resistance? Ôö
"
H0hl wrote:
I´m a bit confused about the Thread of Hope Jewel in Socket 8 (right above Lord of the dead)

did i miss smth or what´s the use of it except of giving me -33% resistance? Ôö

The POB doesn't pick it up but we use it to allocate ravenous horde thereby freeing up another 6 or so passive points (as we no longer need to path to it)
oh i see :) thanks!
in combination with
Chest gem setup looks weird af but actually gives alot smoother clearspeed, now i never have to go back cuz my zombies missed some mobs. I did have to give up awakened generosity support (wich i had linked to dread banner) to run this in chest but hey... i feel its worth!
Last edited by Cyrom on Feb 23, 2020, 5:18:19 PM
Anyone with a 320/400% dmg Elegant Hubris in the Marauder Area (Bottom Left) hmu. Willing to pay up to 100ex if its got the right placement and few nodes used, slightly less depending on if its a lot of nodes required to hit the dmg's, slightly different position but still good, etc.

might consider templar area if its good enough. would need to have some chaos res or be 400% if there.
"Please check my gear!" - Every Private Account User
Last edited by Mubbsy on Feb 23, 2020, 6:18:51 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info