[3.12] Durimon's Ball Lightning Miner "REVIVED", 6 ex, even FASTER than pre-nerf (Updated)

What's the best 5 link for the ES setup?
Last edited by Rottenbeer on Jan 3, 2020, 4:15:38 PM
"
ViperIII wrote:
"
zz9za wrote:
"
diCastro90 wrote:
I have a question, how can you use discipline and herald of ash with BM and enlighten? Does BM have to be lvl 20? I can‘t activate it.

You can run the setup at L62 with two tweaks...

Enlighten 3 instead of 2
Take the 4% Reduced Reservation node right below CI

You need a hight blood magic gem, 19 or so.

I mimicked his linked 3.9 POB and have all of the increased life and mana nodes and the mana reservation nodes. I have a level 3 enlighen, and the extra 4% reduced reservation node. I cannot run Zealotry, Discipline, Herald of Ash, Precision, AND Skitterbots like he has... i am currently not running Zealotry.

What am I missing? It says "not enough mana". POB says i need like 17%. more.

Level 73
1470 life (total) 347 (unreserved)
1526 mana (total) 640 (unreserved)

Most skills are at level 17/18 except ones intentionally left at lvl 1

You need a high blood magic gem, 19+
Last edited by Rottenbeer on Jan 3, 2020, 8:18:09 PM
I figured that, so i traded for a level 20, 23% quality blood magic gem... Still nothing.

I believe my account is available if anyone wants to review my setup for mistakes...
Account: ViperIII, Character: Shadow_Viper_
Last edited by ViperIII on Jan 3, 2020, 9:21:16 PM

I'm using every item for this build and I'm running with only 5k ES, 0 survability and almost no dmg on high end bosses...

What is wrong here??
Last edited by H2OBenta on Jan 3, 2020, 11:58:13 PM
This build is beyond ridiculous, melted everything AND SIRUS AL8 WTF.

My gear atm and thats going for a more tanky aproach (7.4k ES)

Spoiler

Ping me if anyone noticed any probable improvements (I'm bad)
"
LutherPokk wrote:

Spoiler

It's just his storms, sirius himself is a cakewalk with our dmg and gear. Unfortunately his storms are all chaos dmg and melt us, you can try speccing into CI just for sirius but you have to rework some things and take a dps hit because your not going to be able to run everything without reserving life and CI puts you at 1. Sirius is doable but you have to basically get his storms perfect in every phase and theres a lot. You can also get divine of the sorrow and work that plus some life flasks to actually survive dashing through a storm (when its at the entrance and your just stuck) but its still difficult.
Last edited by Kasspa420 on Jan 4, 2020, 12:40:25 AM
"
Kasspa420 wrote:
"
LutherPokk wrote:

Spoiler

It's just his storms, sirius himself is a cakewalk with our dmg and gear. Unfortunately his storms are all chaos dmg and melt us, you can try speccing into CI just for sirius but you have to rework some things and take a dps hit because your not going to be able to run everything without reserving life and CI puts you at 1. Sirius is doable but you have to basically get his storms perfect in every phase and theres a lot. You can also get divine of the sorrow and work that plus some life flasks to actually survive dashing through a storm (when its at the entrance and your just stuck) but its still difficult.

My bad, I meant as I melted him, not the other way around haha

Our dps is bonkers
"
H2OBenta wrote:

I'm using every item for this build and I'm running with only 5k ES, 0 survability and almost no dmg on high end bosses...

What is wrong here??

After talking with Durimon I changed the first wand for
and got 17k avg. dmg on ball lightning, but still can't do what he does on the metaphor in video (t16)...

I'm getting spanked D;
"
H2OBenta wrote:
After talking with Durimon I changed the first wand for
and got 17k avg. dmg on ball lightning, but still can't do what he does on the metaphor in video (t16)...

I'm getting spanked D;

So claiming that you can't do what he's doing in his video is a bit of a complicated thing... what he's doing in his video is crushing a random metamorph on AL 5, using random body parts that I personally cannot read.

I am playing this build and can tell you that some metamorphs look like that one even at AL 8 (i.e. they die instantly), but others I'm kiting around the map for like 45 seconds off-screening to kill. The difficulty variance on metamorphs is extremely high.

Basically what I'm saying is, with your gear the build is essentially complete and you're doing what the build is supposed to be doing. It is a glass cannon style build that either kills or is killed. If you're dying, either run away and off-screen stuff down or accept the deaths. It's part of playing
Hi, thx for your build. I'm not sure if I'm the only one have with this problem, but I'm dying very often and I'm having a hard time with metamorphs. My items are downstairs, could you take a look?

Spoiler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info