[3.12] Durimon's Ball Lightning Miner "REVIVED", 6 ex, even FASTER than pre-nerf (Updated)

Build has been performing well even on a 5-link, 20/0 gems and <20c rares. Build has cleared everything in the game so far including Awakener 8 Sirus. Dying somewhat often but that can be fixed with some upgrades and being more careful in reflect maps because you can one-shot yourself with flame dash and wave of conviction. The build doesn't one-shot >T15 metamorph bosses on this gear but that was not the main point of the build for me.

https://pastebin.com/cBMA90c9

What would be the bis wand for this build? I think i got everthing for now but i think i lack some dmg on wands. I got quite similar wands as the 16ex version build.
Feel like I'm missing something here, could anyone enlighten me if it's possible to cause shocked after picking up avatar of fire ?

OP includes in his POB shocked status but I just don't see how he's inflicting it.
"
blacklore wrote:
Feel like I'm missing something here, could anyone enlighten me if it's possible to cause shocked after picking up avatar of fire ?

OP includes in his POB shocked status but I just don't see how he's inflicting it.

Skitterbots
how is this builds survivability? doesn't seem very good.
IGN: hyrenfreak
Absolute shit on survivability. Dying is something that this build has mastered.
Hi.. What would you recommend as an anointment this league ?
Last edited by mronni02 on Dec 30, 2019, 4:30:28 PM
"
mronni02 wrote:

I think most people are going Destructive Apparatus (Silver + Sepia + Amber)
Hi first time with a mine build, i'm currently switching over to ES.

Does #% as extra chaos damage increase dps? When equipped a weapon with it, the dps of skill in the bar didn't increase.

Does extra proyectiles works with mines? Like the BL helm enchant or dying sun.

Also it's better to anoint for Prodigal Perfection (extra elemental dmg) or Destructive Aparatus (reduced damage)??

Thanks for the build, been having fun.
"
AnOddRadish wrote:
"
mronni02 wrote:

I think most people are going Destructive Apparatus (Silver + Sepia + Amber)

I am just starting to figure out my anointment and was going back and forth between destructive apparatus and heart of thunder. I'm going with a pure lightning damage build so I'm not sure if the lightning pen and the bit of leech will help over the mine damage.

I started 3.9 with ball lightning, then went miner, and have played around with several different trees. I was paying attention to this thread before it was changed to all the conversion and have kind of picked from various builds to try to come up with something that works. I don't see the point in all the conversion when you can keep the tree more concentrated and have good damage on its own. I also hate dying so I have taken a bunch of survival nodes over damage on my tree. I had a slow start to the league so I'm just breaking into T11s and 12s now and am doing fine damage wise on a 5L. Not sure it will keep up -- working on 6l and then some other upgrades.

Gear Below
Spoiler
Last edited by whitelytning on Dec 31, 2019, 5:12:00 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info