[3.12] Durimon's Ball Lightning Miner "REVIVED", 6 ex, even FASTER than pre-nerf (Updated)

Is 3.8 version better then 3.9 fire conversion? In terms of survavibility and damage?
okay i have hit level 90 with this build i was wondering where should i go next on the tree? because ive got every node like the POB link for BL.
"
LutherPokk wrote:
This build is beyond ridiculous, melted everything AND SIRUS AL8 WTF.

My gear atm and thats going for a more tanky aproach (7.4k ES)

Spoiler

Ping me if anyone noticed any probable improvements (I'm bad)

I really liked your approach for the build!
I just don't want to get rid of Minefield Support, but I copied almost the rest :)
Im also not sure about minefield against Inspiration!
Any suggestions?
My Gear up to this point. i decided against the conversion to cold/fire and i rly am one shotting t16 metamorphs (well not all of them ofc due to mods):

One cheap DPS improvement for you guys: Use tempered flesh crimson jewel for more than 50 crit multi for the cost of only 3c.
Also i decided to go for lightning penetration on both weapons since POB says it does more dmg than for example + 1 to spell gems or smth like this.
When you reach a certain DMG-LvL you dont need minefield support gem cuz 1 ball lightning proj one shots packs. obviously awakened added lightning damage is better then any other alternative so if you can afford it its another upgrade
Last edited by Malbini on Jan 6, 2020, 4:43:22 AM
this build is amasing , literality destroying every single boss of the game !

nice job

https://streamable.com/7vgae
Hi, I'm very interested in this build, is this wand good enough to shred bosses (conquerors and sirus) ?

I would really destroy bosses.

Also to everyone who played the build, how is the clearing speed ? Shouldn't be better to keep an arc gem and clear with it ?

If anyone is interested, I have a build similar to this for sale.
It doesn't convert to fire, but dps is even higher. Able to 1 shot all bosses, metamorhps, and conquerors at awakening lvl8.

Price is 35 ex.
"
Malbini wrote:
My Gear up to this point. i decided against the conversion to cold/fire and i rly am one shotting t16 metamorphs (well not all of them ofc due to mods):

Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable

One cheap DPS improvement for you guys: Use tempered flesh crimson jewel for more than 50 crit multi for the cost of only 3c.
Also i decided to go for lightning penetration on both weapons since POB says it does more dmg than for example + 1 to spell gems or smth like this.
When you reach a certain DMG-LvL you dont need minefield support gem cuz 1 ball lightning proj one shots packs. obviously awakened added lightning damage is better then any other alternative so if you can afford it its another upgrade

I don‘t know why but this gave like only 600 tooltip dps, shouldn‘t it be more? lol
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
tooltip DPS doesnt mean much imo. but yes 50+ crit multi is an upgrade and as much a the whole "throatseeker" wheel !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info