[3.12] Durimon's Ball Lightning Miner "REVIVED", 6 ex, even FASTER than pre-nerf (Updated)

Does Dying Sun increase single target damage considerably ?
"
sirs wrote:
Does Dying Sun increase single target damage considerably ?

I need to check, because as far as I know, multiple projectiles from 1 mine do not shot-gun an enemy. But some strongly argues it does, making me confused.
Last edited by bluewelkin on Dec 22, 2019, 8:53:19 PM
Getting oneshoted is because of no chayula? Not able to have all auras active, because enlighten lvl1?

4k ES with discipline (lvl 16 atm) but sometimes get deleted in 2 hits.
Last edited by Jotasinjota on Dec 22, 2019, 9:58:31 PM
"
Getting oneshoted is because of no chayula? Not able to have all auras active, because enlighten lvl1?

it's not good to change ll or es setting when you don't have full gear for those. Also, you need to grab sovereignty in passive and lvl.20 blood magic to have them work. thanks.
I only managed to get a 5L Shav. What gems are to be linked?
"
bluewelkin wrote:
"

it's not good to change ll or es setting when you don't have full gear for those. Also, you need to grab sovereignty in passive and lvl.20 blood magic to have them work. thanks.

Thanks you for the answer, i managed to farm a bit and got blood magic 20 and chayula finally. The passive you said is already on the tree. What enchant for helmet and a good anoint?

At the tree you posted theres a different passive point withing POB link, "Ghost Reaver", maybe depending if have life leech?
Thank you for writing this. Is there a maping setup maybe? any reason we dont use speed on boots?
Would this ring be as good if I'm using Purifying Flame skill or should I get the Pyre ring? Also, will that ring work for Ball lightning as well?

Last edited by Zeddzded on Dec 23, 2019, 12:35:49 PM
Nice build, but which oils you suggest to use?
Last edited by Biboran444 on Dec 23, 2019, 12:40:09 PM
"
Biboran444 wrote:
Nice build, but which oils you suggest to use?

If your not using crown of inward eyes, than Tranqulity, if you are than Heart of Thunder (if your not using the fire conversion build) or Heart of Flame if you are using the conversion build or Destructive Apparatus (much cheaper, saves you 4 skill points in the tree to put into other dmg or ES node, heart of flame will save you 5, but youll lose 57% fire dmg which you can make up with a jewel somewhere and have 2 extra skill points for ES nodes or just outright become tankier with 5x more ES nodes).
Last edited by Kasspa420 on Dec 23, 2019, 1:34:40 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info