[3.12] Durimon's Ball Lightning Miner "REVIVED", 6 ex, even FASTER than pre-nerf (Updated)

"
the_s0urce wrote:
Will there be an update with consistent items and tree? Atm you have skilled no jewel sockets, but in your gear you use some. Makes no sense.

He is rarely updating his guides tbh.
For the jewels, if you want to put them, one is in a Stygian Vise belt (I use this belt on every build I do) with a hypnotic jewel, if you want more jewels (I don't use any tbh and I cleared Uber Elder last league) just use the one in the middle of the witch tree right next to power charge passive and one on the right of the passive tree next to the big mine cluster.

As a tip, when you are wondering where to put your jewels, look for the spots next to your already allocated points and socket it there. The only thing you have to look at is if your jewel is a unique one and needs dex/int/str nodes around it, these nodes don't need to be allocated, they just have to be in the circle when you socket the jewel
"
Brackit wrote:
I followed the 3.9 PoB link... should I have followed the 3.8? I'm currently doing alright in Maps, but i'm only in T3 until I can get a 6-Link. I'm terrible at builds and gearing, so I currently rely on these build guides a lot. hahaha Looked like the latest video on Youtube was a fire mine build? Who knows, i'll keep checking back daily! So far it's been awesome!

*edit* Wait, I think I get it now...I follow the 3.9 PoB tree but gear / gem as the 3.8 version did?

His 3.9 PoB is his starter build, barely any currency put into it and its based on health, but when you manage to amass some currency you can switch to the 3.8 PoB which is really expensive and its based on ES, try not to mix those two builds
Last edited by Apocz on Dec 19, 2019, 6:43:43 AM
"
darlek96 wrote:
So I have a few questions on the updated build. Can anybody explain to me why should we switch to Blastchain mines + explosive ascendency + infernal legion?! This is quite a big reduction in dps (almost double)I don't see the point. This is actually ruining the build for me.
My only explanation is that he doesn't want to new people to do this build in order for it not to be nerfed if so tell me and I will remove the comment, I love the old version of the build and I am playing it atm, strong as always with 20c investment xD

I'm actually not understanding your question. Infernal Legion works with Skitterbots, they don't take any damage because they are immune to damage so the fire debuff doesn't hurt them. It's literally only bumping up your dps, what else can you replace it with that is going to boost skitterbots damage? it's a 1k dps fire aura added to them. Your not going to see a dps increase in tooltip though because it's applied as a debuff and not as direct damage.

I just discovered you can Tempering catalyst up your presence of chayula to 24%. ^ ^

Last edited by Kasspa420 on Dec 19, 2019, 4:19:11 PM
What is the Machina Mitts doing for a miner? Let's assume 10k ES and we got MM. 2% of that is our max leech + 2% because ghost reaver... its like 400 ES per second... a normal white mob hits me with more dps than this mechanic is healing. Please explain it to me why the Machina Mitts are good for mining build?
"
Kasspa420 wrote:
"
darlek96 wrote:
So I have a few questions on the updated build. Can anybody explain to me why should we switch to Blastchain mines + explosive ascendency + infernal legion?! This is quite a big reduction in dps (almost double)I don't see the point. This is actually ruining the build for me.
My only explanation is that he doesn't want to new people to do this build in order for it not to be nerfed if so tell me and I will remove the comment, I love the old version of the build and I am playing it atm, strong as always with 20c investment xD

I'm actually not understanding your question. Infernal Legion works with Skitterbots, they don't take any damage because they are immune to damage so the fire debuff doesn't hurt them. It's literally only bumping up your dps, what else can you replace it with that is going to boost skitterbots damage? it's a 1k dps fire aura added to them. Your not going to see a dps increase in tooltip though because it's applied as a debuff and not as direct damage.

I just discovered you can Tempering catalyst up your presence of chayula to 24%. ^ ^

So, the Infernal legion is not there only for this 1k burn dmg... The idea is that this way the skitterbots can freeze, burn and shock in order to get the full effect of the Explosive expert ascendencies. My question why does he make this change from the 3.8 version which has higher dps not just in numbers in the PoB. However, if it is correct, from what I read in a comment, this is just for the levelling process and then you change to High Impact Mines and Demolitions expert for the endgame. It might be my mistake but I didn't understand it as such.
"
darlek96 wrote:
"
Kasspa420 wrote:
"
darlek96 wrote:

So, the Infernal legion is not there only for this 1k burn dmg... The idea is that this way the skitterbots can freeze, burn and shock in order to get the full effect of the Explosive expert ascendencies. My question why does he make this change from the 3.8 version which has higher dps not just in numbers in the PoB. However, if it is correct, from what I read in a comment, this is just for the levelling process and then you change to High Impact Mines and Demolitions expert for the endgame. It might be my mistake but I didn't understand it as such.

Ahhhh I see thanks that makes perfect sense. I was kind of wondering why he ran infernal legion other than the crappy fire aura it provides the skitterbots which overall isn't worth taking the extra mana cost, but I just assumed if you had the mana to afford it than it was just an extra link that provided a minute buff.
Last edited by Kasspa420 on Dec 21, 2019, 3:03:18 AM
"

Ahhhh I see thanks that makes perfect sense. I was kind of wondering why he ran infernal legion other than the crappy fire aura it provides the skitterbots which overall isn't worth taking the extra mana cost, but I just assumed if you had the mana to afford it than it was just an extra link that provided a minute buff.

I just updated my pob and stuff, one-shotting T16 meta-bosses. Thanks.
I completely reworked my skill tree which gives me a lot of extra ES over your tree, got the dmg up over 100k but I might look into swapping to the fire conversion build you just put out. My new PoB is below.

https://pastebin.com/Citi6yi5
Last edited by Kasspa420 on Dec 21, 2019, 4:31:56 PM
"
Kasspa420 wrote:
I completely reworked my skill tree which gives me a lot of extra ES over your tree, got the dmg up over 100k but I might look into swapping to the fire conversion build you just put out. My new PoB is below.

https://pastebin.com/Citi6yi5

1. Seems nice but your node gives slightly less es than mine. Your extra es comes mostly from different item and extra es nodes that I couldn't get due to low lvl. Also, u'd better grab mine thr. deto. speed nodes because it helps u survive better.

2. high impact sucks when there's no demilition experts, especially where bosses are too strong to kill within 1-2 throws.

Thanks.
Last edited by bluewelkin on Dec 21, 2019, 6:02:07 PM
Thanks for this build. Enjoying it! Quite a change in the build. Why is the first (in the tree) gem a melee gem?
Last edited by MegaGrubby on Dec 21, 2019, 10:43:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info