[3.12] Durimon's Ball Lightning Miner "REVIVED", 6 ex, even FASTER than pre-nerf (Updated)

I see you are using COTB with Pyre ring. Why are you not doing 2 pair of COTB and a cold to fire gem? Is that worse? In my head that sounds better?
will definitely try it! Thanks!
감사합니다!
did you craft your wands or just bought them ?
If u crafted them, how did u crafted them ? :D
and one more question on the fire con. build...
first i dont understand why u tickted in POB the enemy is shocked ? how can u shock when u deal no non fire damage ?

second question how can u do so much dmg ? i have the same pob average dmg but i dont one shot metamorph in t16...
"
Kloner89 wrote:
and one more question on the fire con. build...
first i dont understand why u tickted in POB the enemy is shocked ? how can u shock when u deal no non fire damage ?

second question how can u do so much dmg ? i have the same pob average dmg but i dont one shot metamorph in t16...

Skitterbots bro, they shock and chill, (and burn because of infernal legion)
"
Kloner89 wrote:
did you craft your wands or just bought them ?
If u crafted them, how did u crafted them ? :D

I bought them for 5c and 10c. :)

thanks
"
Daruqz wrote:
I see you are using COTB with Pyre ring. Why are you not doing 2 pair of COTB and a cold to fire gem? Is that worse? In my head that sounds better?

Because I wanted to make enemies almost 100% explode with pyre and also let people play Purifying Flame Miner (another build I uploaded here) with same gear.

thanks.
"
MegaGrubby wrote:
Thanks for this build. Enjoying it! Quite a change in the build. Why is the first (in the tree) gem a melee gem?

Huh?! melee gem!!? where?
"
bluewelkin wrote:
"
MegaGrubby wrote:
Thanks for this build. Enjoying it! Quite a change in the build. Why is the first (in the tree) gem a melee gem?

Socket number 3 in starter PoB. Chimeric Sliver, Crimson Jewel. Gem 2 (Eagle Wisdom Cobalt Jewel) also has Global Physical Damage.
Last edited by MegaGrubby on Dec 22, 2019, 7:52:47 PM
"
MegaGrubby wrote:
"
bluewelkin wrote:
"
MegaGrubby wrote:

Socket number 3 in starter PoB. Chimeric Sliver, Crimson Jewel. Gem 2 (Eagle Wisdom Cobalt Jewel) also has Global Physical Damage.

oh, that was for pf miner. I must have forgot to change it. :) sorry.

thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info