[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
Graiaule wrote:
"
Astramentis with new quality currency from Metamorph league:

Between all new shiny toys like + attributes quality on all jewelry and spell cascade plus new league looks interesting indeed.

Assuming that is a max roll, that's only an increase from 116 int to 129.

Implies that rings go from 71 (absolute max now I believe) to about 79.

That's a total of +29 int for 2 rings and an amulet. Seems a small power creep.

The increased max resist (48% -> 57%) might actually be more useful.

I suspect GGG has more exciting stuff up its sleeve for the Metamorph league than this.

Astramentis goes from 116 to 139. 3 additional from the implicit and 20 from the explicit. Which is also modified by %increased attributes :)
8P at my math skills early in the morning. You are correct.
Well, we've got info on blight implementation in base game. Unfortunately golden oil will probably be extremely expensive if nothing changes in terms of drop rate. Then again, good to know they're still there if someone really want to minmax his char, and there are still some decent cheap nodes anyway.

Also up, ye, it doesn't seem like that much, but in attribute stacking builds it can add up real quick. Also it boosts not only int, as long as we're still able to use cyclopean coil (I sure hope so) it's also small dmg increase.

On that note, I wonder how (and if) that quality modifier will work with cyclopean coil, and % attribute increases in general.
"

On that note, I wonder how (and if) that quality modifier will work with cyclopean coil, and % attribute increases in general.

That's the real question.
Hello, I'm a new player with this build I tried to run the Auras yo recomended with Aspect of the spider after taking Sovereignty. But I don't have enough mana to run all of them. Am I doing something wrong? or something changed and now you can't run all the auras?
"
Osgili4th wrote:
Hello, I'm a new player with this build I tried to run the Auras yo recomended with Aspect of the spider after taking Sovereignty. But I don't have enough mana to run all of them. Am I doing something wrong? or something changed and now you can't run all the auras?

Could it be that you are trying to use too many? The original posts recommends taking Discipline, Flesh and Stone, and ONE of the other options. So you should have 35%(Discipline)+25%(Flesh and Stone)+25%(Aspect of the Spider)+25%(Artic Armor/Purity of Ice/etc.) equaling 110%. With the 14% reduction of mana reservation that should leave you with 5%ish mana.

Though to be honest, I havent actually played this build(considering it for next season.) So, its possible that Im missing something.
I have one 1% reduced mana reserved corruption on a Fertile Mind plus Sovereignty, nothing else.

My Flesh and Stone icon (spell bar) reserves 22% mana.

Arctic armour, 22%.

Discipline, 30%.

Aspect of the Spider, 22%.

Total reserved 96%.

You can check your numbers against these.
"
Osgili4th wrote:

Increased duration support in your helmet is affecting Aspect of the Spider, causing increased reservation cost. That's why it's best to put aspects on jewelry. You can switch around the gems, put your auras in helmet, and frost bomb-cwdt-ic-duration into gloves and it should work.
Last edited by Lirhtim on Dec 1, 2019, 1:47:42 PM

Better to remove crafts and craft increased area damage/effect right?

Elemental damage with attack skills useless.
"
"
Osgili4th wrote:

Increased duration support in your helmet is affecting Aspect of the Spider, causing increased reservation cost. That's why it's best to put aspects on jewelry. You can switch around the gems, put your auras in helmet, and frost bomb-cwdt-ic-duration into gloves and it should work.

You are totally right, I feel pretty dumb for don't think about that. Thank you very much for your help. Now I feel much stronger with rare boots and better ring with Int.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info