[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

I'm playing this character in Standard and I'm really loving it. Gameplay is super smooth even if my gear is a little lacking.

What are the suggested nodes to take after lvl 93? I'm thinking Whispers of Doom for a 6L chest with 3 curses and the Melding cluster as I have a 12% Energy From Within to socket nearby.

But would it be better to just stack more Int instead?
Yours can hlep cafting body armor 12% int ?
"
Parabola01 wrote:
I'm playing this character in Standard and I'm really loving it. Gameplay is super smooth even if my gear is a little lacking.

What are the suggested nodes to take after lvl 93? I'm thinking Whispers of Doom for a 6L chest with 3 curses and the Melding cluster as I have a 12% Energy From Within to socket nearby.

But would it be better to just stack more Int instead?

You should probably take a look at lilianmarius characters, iirc he quite minmaxed them, and he got to level 100 on WI this league as well.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/lilianmarius/characters

Probably shouldn't straight up copy tree as he's got some nuts gear, but it might give you an idea.
Hey,
I havent really play since thé dark age ! What about this build has league starter ? Stormbrand and orb of storm can help me before i get the staff ?
"
Ryhl wrote:
Hey,
I havent really play since thé dark age ! What about this build has league starter ? Stormbrand and orb of storm can help me before i get the staff ?

Welcome back! Please read the 'Leveling' section on the first page.
"
JSquare wrote:

Welcome back! Please read the 'Leveling' section on the first page.

Thank you !
Well my bad, i miss the second post :(
I got my starter i think !
"

You should probably take a look at lilianmarius characters, iirc he quite minmaxed them, and he got to level 100 on WI this league as well.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/lilianmarius/characters

Probably shouldn't straight up copy tree as he's got some nuts gear, but it might give you an idea.

Cheers! That character seems to be just stacking more Int, so I guess I got my answer. Thanks!
Thanks for the guide. Just managed to get my first solo Uber Elder kill with it. Turns out swapping in spell cascade just gives so much more coverage you don't need to be so close to leech. Only took me 4 attempts to figure out.
"
alvincheng wrote:

Better to remove crafts and craft increased area damage/effect right?

Elemental damage with attack skills useless.

Can anyone confirm whether increased area of effect craft works with icestorm?

Thank you!
"
alvincheng wrote:
"
alvincheng wrote:

Better to remove crafts and craft increased area damage/effect right?

Elemental damage with attack skills useless.

Can anyone confirm whether increased area of effect craft works with icestorm?

Thank you!

It works, of course. I believe that's much less of an issue because we're now mobile. So the extra damage from Concentrated Effect gets spread around much better than before. So we no longer take increased AOE passives or gems.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info