[3.8] Assassin Poisonator | Cobra Lash / Venom Gyre | All Content | Uber Elder Video |

"
Azazel696 wrote:
Can we even apply second curse? Temporal plus Despair? Don`t we need "Can apply additional curse"
?

Put it on your charm:

For pure dps take temp chains, despair, malevolence.
Make up for precision with some accuracy on gear, gems and from acuity in the passive tree.
twitch.tv/VtuberLunartuna
"
tm4g1x wrote:
"
cancelsarge wrote:
What flasks am i suppose to use? You don't have them on the guide.

That are the ones I am using.

Found out that Sins Rebirth is conflicting with Witchfire Brew, they reset... I guess because they both create the smoke effect...

Now having this set up.

Build is feeling pretty good now, I'm thinking from here it's time to upgrade my claw?

"
Lunartuna wrote:
For pure dps take temp chains, despair, malevolence.
Make up for precision with some accuracy on gear, gems and from acuity in the passive tree.

There was a Solstice Vigil corrupted with lvl 23 malevolence up for cheap but you can't anoint corrupted ammys ;(
Hey all,

Looking to start multimodding my daggers now that I have 2 bases set and ready to go. Not sure what mods I should go with, anyone have any suggestions?

Obviously prefixes can't be changed, then scour. Not sure where to go after that really.
Last edited by fiestaforesta on Sep 24, 2019, 3:32:14 PM
"
fiestaforesta wrote:
Hey all,

Looking to start multimodding my daggers now that I have 2 bases set and ready to go. Not sure what mods I should go with, anyone have any suggestions?

Obviously prefixes can't be changed, then scour. Not sure where to go after that really.

I played around in PoB with all different craft combinations and these crafts ended up giving the most dps

I have one open question about this build. I've cleared uber elder multiple times. Is this build on a 10ex budget capable of farming uber elder? Not just killing him once, or once in 20 deathless, is it a 95-99% consistent kill with 10ex of gear or should I look elsewhere this league?
"
battousaii wrote:
I have one open question about this build. I've cleared uber elder multiple times. Is this build on a 10ex budget capable of farming uber elder? Not just killing him once, or once in 20 deathless, is it a 95-99% consistent kill with 10ex of gear or should I look elsewhere this league?

This should kill uber elder deathless np. The most expensive piece on your gear is probably going to be the chest (-15 mana cost, maim and +2% crit, along with 150+ life).

Which would be like 15-20ex range. You can do with much less budget and still kill uber elder.

What this build truly shines for is not uber elder or bossing. Do some blighted maps with the poison prolif version (either pf or binos) and you would never look at other characters for that.
discord id: dejuvenate#5828
Guides
[3.13 Ritual] Flameslinger - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3009295
[3.5 Betrayal] Brutus AW Chieftain - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2320224
[3.4 Delve] Toxic Rain - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2207700
"
ArabmanX wrote:
"
fiestaforesta wrote:
Hey all,

I played around in PoB with all different craft combinations and these crafts ended up giving the most dps

Actually if you change the flat chaos to say 14 - 30 phys you get more dps in pob. Also i think poison duration gives more dps than crit chance.
twitch.tv/VtuberLunartuna
Last edited by Lunartuna on Sep 25, 2019, 1:10:54 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info