[3.8] Assassin Poisonator | Cobra Lash / Venom Gyre | All Content | Uber Elder Video |

"
Lunartuna wrote:
"
ArabmanX wrote:
"
fiestaforesta wrote:
Hey all,

Looking to start multimodding my daggers now that I have 2 bases set and ready to go. Not sure what mods I should go with, anyone have any suggestions?

Obviously prefixes can't be changed, then scour. Not sure where to go after that really.

I played around in PoB with all different craft combinations and these crafts ended up giving the most dps

Actually if you change the flat chaos to say 14 - 30 phys you get more dps in pob. Also i think poison duration gives more dps than crit chance.

For me, my pob/my setup flat chaos win hands down for sure. Poison Duration does nothing, increase no damage. When you reach a certain threshold of enemy dying almost instantly, what is there to increase duration for? Its not like we shoot once and run around for 5 second waiting for it to die. (for most scenario anyway)
"
Bernhart wrote:
Hey all,

what would be the best gem setup for cobra lash with the covenenat chest?

I just can't decide which would be the sixt socket instead of added chaos.

Thank you and best regards
Bernhart

Try Faster Attacks. Makes clear so much smoother.
Can anyone explain to me why yriel armor (the summoned minion) just instant dies to any mobs / why we want yriels armor.

Also how do I get more damage when I have almost all gems slotted / linked?

Have no curse active cause have no mana for that so I need the amulet for temporial? cant have despair / skitterbot either then cause no mana.

"
fichi wrote:
Can anyone explain to me why yriel armor (the summoned minion) just instant dies to any mobs / why we want yriels armor.

Have no curse active cause have no mana for that so I need the amulet for temporial? cant have despair / skitterbot either then cause no mana.

When you reach a certain dot with the poison you can remove Herald of agony and go with Temporal chain (Solstice Vigil amulet) for free, precision lvl10ish, skitterbot and aspect of the spider via the gloves. You should have enough mana left to destroy everything. Also you want to consider anoint the Sosltice to get double curses. It is expensive but worth it. After that, you can run with the Witchfire brew will help you get despair as a second curses.

After for the chest I won't bother myself with the Yriel I don't think it's worth it. I will try to craft a classic maim support/recude mana cost/life %life on a good evasion base!

Hope this will help

Currently my progress, I smashed Shaper super easily and on my way to uber elder. I love this build it does everything so smoothly. I might try to swith to dagger version for blights maps!

My stuff:

Spoiler
thinking about switching over to daggers to do blighted maps how good are they at sustaining mana and life leech comapre to daggers?
"
Sorytis16 wrote:
"
fichi wrote:

When you reach a certain dot with the poison you can remove Herald of agony and go with Temporal chain (Solstice Vigil amulet) for free, precision lvl10ish, skitterbot and aspect of the spider via the gloves. You should have enough mana left to destroy everything. Also you want to consider anoint the Sosltice to get double curses. It is expensive but worth it. After that, you can run with the Witchfire brew will help you get despair as a second curses.

After for the chest I won't bother myself with the Yriel I don't think it's worth it. I will try to craft a classic maim support/recude mana cost/life %life on a good evasion base!

Hope this will help

You can actually fit in a level 14 precision, herald of agony, aspect of the spider, skitterbots, and temp chains aura all at the same time. Just need to have a level 3 enlighten on the herald, precision and skitterbots, -15 mana cost on chest and one -9 mana cost on ring. I have 23 unreserved mana and never hear my character say the "out of mana" line.
can someone guide me on the choice of CWDT setup? about the lvel of the gems and the guard skills available?
how do i craft 60% chance for Poisons inflicted with this Weapon to deal 100% more Damage on a weapon?

is there a guide for this.
So far I've been able to do everything besides uber elder, I feel like my single target dps is a bit low and it lags like hell there.

Currently at 5546 life I've got 121 mana when I reserve everything and I'm not totally sure if I should get back skitterbots or just keep despair since it seems kinda better. I do get that my aura and Witchfire brew are overlapping at times.

Can anyone help with tips to upgrade my gear further ?
Also my profile is public so any tips on skill tree are also welcome.

Is crafted claw much better than Wasp Nest ?

Spoiler
My stuff
For people wondering about a dagger build with bino's, here is my pob:
https://pastebin.com/SEB9hAg6

Pretty similar to what mathil did.

Not much expensive gear, most expensive was the dagger that I paid 100c for. Lucky-Leo slam crit multi after that to it. Chaos Damage over Time Multiplier seems to be even better prefix than flat chaos for daggers.

Life is a bit low with 5200hp, but I should try to fossil craft the chest again with better life rolls. Same problem with the helmet, but with good rolls I could maybe get 5500hp.

Blind and withering step in cwdt level1 are huuge lifesavers :)
Last edited by muunisti on Sep 26, 2019, 12:11:11 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info