[3.8] Assassin Poisonator | Cobra Lash / Venom Gyre | All Content | Uber Elder Video |

New to the game and have no idea what to upgrade lol. I have about 2 exalts saved up, could anyone tell me what to upgrade first? My gear sucks atm so any help would be appreciated thanks.
"
JakkaWakka wrote:

New to the game and have no idea what to upgrade lol. I have about 2 exalts saved up, could anyone tell me what to upgrade first? My gear sucks atm so any help would be appreciated thanks.

I would prioritize 6L chest -> Solstice Vigil Ammy -> Fenumus Weave Gloves -> Oils to annoint +1 curse on Ammy. That's 10ex right there.

If any of these upgrades cause you to not be capped on resists or give you enough stats you can usually find some rares to fill in for 1-10c.
Thanks i'll start looking for a chest now then haha. Would you recommend a 6l Yriel's fostering or a dendrobate ?
starting to feel like aspect of spider is useless this league especially in blighted maps. also is bino needed to do t15 blighted maps? i can barely do t13 blighted maps solo with claws
Last edited by nepnepgiveaway on Sep 23, 2019, 3:59:07 PM

Just crafted this bad boy from scratch today. Got super lucky and linked it in 327 fusings and hit the crafts in about 30 fossil attempts.

People listing equivalents for a mirror on poe.trade and it cost me around 6 ex to make it lol. But yes I had good luck on my side this time.
What flasks am i suppose to use? You don't have them on the guide.
"
cancelsarge wrote:
What flasks am i suppose to use? You don't have them on the guide.

That are the ones I am using.
I could in theory apply 3 curses, if I would role Whispers of Doom on my amulet as I got additional curse already on my chest.

What would be a third curse which would suite the build well after Temp Chains and Despair?

Projectile Weakness?
Enfeeble?

Cheers

Hi,

How does it work, im using BLASPHEMY SUPPORT on TEMPORAL CHAINS and assassin's mark, does curses casted as aura counts as curse?
Because i have also curse "DESPAIR on hit" in my claw.
Which means i have overall 3 curses, 1 provided via hits and 2 provided via aura.
Does they work or not :D can't tell
Can we even apply second curse? Temporal plus Despair? Don`t we need "Can apply additional curse"
?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info