[3.8] Assassin Poisonator | Cobra Lash / Venom Gyre | All Content | Uber Elder Video |

Been messing w/ Pestilent strike today out of curiosity and first impression is there is no denying it clears waves way faster then either projectile variant but the boss damage is all around terrible.

If you have a burning desire to play a melee build it will get the job done and has it's strengths but, you're squishier and have to position riskier plus your boss damage is really lackluster.

I just don't see the point unless you want a melee build because Plague Bearer + Vix Lunaris juicing the gem up to level 24 melts everything anyway, so you aren't relying on Venom Gyre/Cobra Strike to actually clear maps down. Its actually insane. Seems OP but don't have enough experience with the game to make that call.
"
Annul First.

practically you have 3/4 chance to not hit the Prefix. If you annul 2x the bad suffix away, you can immediately multimod.

Safer though just 1 annul, unless that unlucky and you annul the prefix then its GG, otherwise craft prefix cant be changed - scour - multimod after annul

ty, i was finaly lucky with my annul
"
Niico75 wrote:
"
Annul First.

practically you have 3/4 chance to not hit the Prefix. If you annul 2x the bad suffix away, you can immediately multimod.

Safer though just 1 annul, unless that unlucky and you annul the prefix then its GG, otherwise craft prefix cant be changed - scour - multimod after annul

ty, i was finaly lucky with my annul

Yep with that best to make the physical variant of the multimod,

-multimod
-flat phy dmg
-%phy dmg / blind (or just highest %phy)
-attack speed
-critical chance/quality

however, the better dps one would have flat chaos along with it

just for reference

So i like this build and i am lvl 95 right now and my target is to push some more levels, but i have a hard time gaining exp due to number of deaths (for several reasons, from several sources).

So my questions are:
- is something basicly wrong with my setup?
- what can be improved for survability (my dmg is pretty good, so i could reduce it as well); to be clear: not looking for advices like "you can get 10 - 25 more life on "item slot xyz", but some mechanis i could use, which i might not be aware of (first evasion char for me)
- what map mods to avoid? (enfeeble feels bad for me and also vulnarability and more projectiles at blight encounters)

My profil is public.

Thank you in advance
Bernhart
"
Bernhart wrote:
So i like this build and i am lvl 95 right now and my target is to push some more levels, but i have a hard time gaining exp due to number of deaths (for several reasons, from several sources).

So my questions are:
- is something basicly wrong with my setup?
- what can be improved for survability (my dmg is pretty good, so i could reduce it as well); to be clear: not looking for advices like "you can get 10 - 25 more life on "item slot xyz", but some mechanis i could use, which i might not be aware of (first evasion char for me)
- what map mods to avoid? (enfeeble feels bad for me and also vulnarability and more projectiles at blight encounters)

My profil is public.

Thank you in advance
Bernhart

Wow your actually at almost 6k hp lol.. and yea thats the reason I decided to yolo 4.3khp dual wield lol. kill all shit before i'm killed except for 1 shot. Then again even at 7k hp scourge arrow last league have many surprising damage/deaths

Long Story short, especially if you end up playing and purely sustaining elder t16 map/corrupted 100-140+ quants. Its really hard to control/predict.

To go anything above 96 by pure grinding, it it were me i'll go a truly tankier build with lots of dmg mitigation and enough dmg to just do mapping safely.. but I doubt i'll enjoy those playstyle.

another method that I've seen some extreme/player/streamer do would be to play and sustain a map of your choice in t4 t5, even burial chamber. delete all map of that tier to sustain that single map. rinse and repeat til the end of world. do whatever mods you want of that low tier map til 100. should be 0 deaths
Never did poison. Started this build a week ago. Only level 60 now but boy. Mobs all over my screen drop dead so fast. I always played melee with not this much range.

Really fun build. Thx for the build
Yeah I am really loving this build. I haven't optimized my gear yet and I've just reached red maps. Zanna gave me a corrupted Vaal Temple though and I said "what the heck" and ran it. Killed everything easily, plus a 6 lane blight. The boss one shotted me because I was cursed by elemental weakness and forgot to keep my flasks up but no worries, so many stacks of poison on the boss I just waited for a few seconds and he died too, so I got the map completion lol!
Correct me if I'm wrong but.. isn't this build missing a +1 max curses to allow me to apply both temp chains and despair?
"
Correct me if I'm wrong but.. isn't this build missing a +1 max curses to allow me to apply both temp chains and despair?

You got it via enchant your amulet.

like that

"
Sorytis16 wrote:
"

You got it via enchant your amulet.

like that

Damn, I was using that for something else haha. Thanks.

EDIT: TWO GOLD ONE BLACK? Jesus that's 3 ex worth of oils!
Last edited by JenovaImproved on Sep 23, 2019, 2:08:49 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info