[3.8] Assassin Poisonator | Cobra Lash / Venom Gyre | All Content | Uber Elder Video |

Selling Old Gears that I've upgraded for this build

Pm in game if any interest: NeyBlight
"
JaguarXXX wrote:
With venom gyre the outgoing projectiles do not pierce by default, but the returning projectiles do. So a lot of people end up taking Piercing Shot on the skill tree, at least for speeding up clearing trash.

Can anyone confirm that if you are hitting a boss when using venom gyre and assuming you have taken piercing shot on the tree, does the returning projectile apply an additional poison to the boss? It's hard to tell TBH.

I would have assumed it does, but there is this in from the Wiki in the returning projectile section:

"The projectile returns to the original firer. Targets can be hit once on the way out and once on the way back, however, the specific target they return from is only hit once.[2] Its priority is after pierce/fork/chain.[3]"

TIA

if returning projectile doesnt apply poison, then the only difference in bossing is the helm enchant.

and cobralash doesnt lose as much then..
Guys, anyone can help me pls ? i got this

so 1 préfix / 3 suffix.

at this point, the better to do is to craft " prefix can not be change " and scour + regal ? or to reroll with fossils ?
mb i can't craft the prefix can not be change mod..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0EkG795kMo

My First t16 Mino attempt this league

clear speed is with dual wield claw cobra lash + helm enchant

have yet to test Venom Gyre + Helm enchant for bosses or switch out GMP->Vicious Proj for Cobra lash for slightly more extreme setup

But most bosses have adds or adds phases so probably wouldn't bother switching out GMP for any scenarios

Edit: t16 Phoenix as well https://youtu.be/EdBc6F65DAM
Last edited by Neyeah on Sep 22, 2019, 1:17:37 PM
"
Niico75 wrote:
Guys, anyone can help me pls ? i got this

so 1 préfix / 3 suffix.

at this point, the better to do is to craft " prefix can not be change " and scour + regal ? or to reroll with fossils ?

Annul First.

practically you have 3/4 chance to not hit the Prefix. If you annul 2x the bad suffix away, you can immediately multimod.

Safer though just 1 annul, unless that unlucky and you annul the prefix then its GG, otherwise craft prefix cant be changed - scour - multimod after annul
Last edited by Neyeah on Sep 22, 2019, 12:17:57 PM
I have no idea what i'm doing wrong. Got 8k of evasion, 4k HP and 75% resist for all elemental damage. And still can't finish shaper's guardians - chimera just oneshot me with he's dash.

Here's my current gear
Spoiler

Yeah, I know, I don't have this fancy amulet and gloves and 6 link, but anyway, I thought this build will be way stronger (Or I'm just a fool).

Some minions on T12-T15 maps can oneshot me too.

So, what's my problem, what should I change?

UPD: Oneshot from Phoenix too :DD
Last edited by E_D_W_I_N on Sep 22, 2019, 1:39:50 PM
T16 8 Mod Phoenix Venom Gyre Breach and Blight w/ 12 second phoenix kill

https://youtu.be/NhHzl5-tVYk
twitch.tv/VtuberLunartuna
Last edited by Lunartuna on Sep 22, 2019, 1:59:58 PM
"
E_D_W_I_N wrote:
I have no idea what i'm doing wrong. Got 8k of evasion, 4k HP and 75% resist for all elemental damage. And still can't finish shaper's guardians - chimera just oneshot me with he's dash.

Here's my current gear
Spoiler

Yeah, I know, I don't have this fancy amulet and gloves and 6 link, but anyway, I thought this build will be way stronger (Or I'm just a fool).

4k hp is very squishy : one non-evaded big hit and you're toast. I know, I've been in the same place for a very long time. Only today I finally managed to push past 5k hp.

Your possible paths of upgrade are :
- hp on ring (and 46 on one ring isn't a lot)
- more hp on your belt, you can even get a stygian belt so you can add even more hp
- more hp on your helmet, and don't use concentrated effect, it reduces the area of despair/temporal chains. Maybe I didnt pay enough attention, but can you even use both of them without whispers of doom? Even if you could, it's redundant to have despair considering you have witchfire brew
- your armor is just a 4L, the last 2 green gems do not contribute whatsoever to your damage output
"
bipsylalapo wrote:
"
E_D_W_I_N wrote:

Here's my current gear
Spoiler

4k hp is very squishy : one non-evaded big hit and you're toast. I know, I've been in the same place for a very long time. Only today I finally managed to push past 5k hp.

Your possible paths of upgrade are :
- hp on ring (and 46 on one ring isn't a lot)
- more hp on your belt, you can even get a stygian belt so you can add even more hp
- more hp on your helmet, and don't use concentrated effect, it reduces the area of despair/temporal chains. Maybe I didnt pay enough attention, but can you even use both of them without whispers of doom? Even if you could, it's redundant to have despair considering you have witchfire brew
- your armor is just a 4L, the last 2 green gems do not contribute whatsoever to your damage output

This is so wierd, after I read your post I tried to get 6L and I got it after 10 fusing orbs :D
With additional damage from 6L (and a bit of luck) I killed Chimera and Phoenix.
Last edited by E_D_W_I_N on Sep 22, 2019, 3:03:16 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info